The 'I ❤ Nathan' Thread

Not loving the idea of you driving back in that salvaged title clapped out F450, not at all. Listen, if your inner voice (and Jo's saying it loudly) tells you not to drive it back, do NOT drive it back specially in inclement wintery conditions. Flat bed it back like Marc had suggested and ride back with the NinJo.
Agreed. I'd initially thought he was just going to pull the needed parts or trailer it back, but driving it back? 😬

Safety first.

65ddo0.jpg

That? Never. It was a 1 of 1.

View attachment 1745586

when would I do some kind of integral dagger pre-order? That depends on this little gremlin and what college she gets into.

As a rule, I try to stick to high quality high performance knives and avoid extremely expensive collector pieces, but I'll make an exception for education...
Dear Nathan,

There's so much I love about this post. I love that your kids are healthy and happy. I love that you show up for them, and you're willing to do what it takes to nurture them. I love that you value education. I love the original daggers, and I'm blown away by your capacity to produce them. I love that you intend to make more daggers, of any sort. I love your focus on performance (yes please, quality and utility) and value (yay! I get to own one) in your business. I love that you make knives and are so present and open in the forums. Thanks for being you!

<3
Fernando

Couldn't find a more likely place to post this, so doing so here.

Just got my UF2 about an hour ago, my first Carothers piece. I can't immediately go give it a work out, downsides of urban life. But I think I'm in love.

What a lovely knife. Thanks to both Nathan and Jo.

Back