The 'I ❤ Nathan' Thread

If thou were born in 1453
Leonardo Da Vinci would be jealous of thee

I think that he is in closer proximity to another very famous Leonardo, namely of the DiCaprio fame who was born in 1974 (Nathan's year is 1975, IIRC). The other thing is that they are both of Eye-Talian descent or some hybrid thereof. DiCaprio may have won a few Oscars and infamously speed dated VS models in dizzying fashion, but he still can't carry Nathan's jockstrap!

#idecided
#sultanofd3v

This thread should be stickied specially after this video so that it shall never be relegated to the nether pages of this sub! I nominate Nathan Carothers of Moorseville, NC as a national treasure and a shoe-in for the Presidential Medal of Freedom!

Further, you may also sticky this one while at it because I want to say Hi to your Mom every month:

Say Hi to Nathan's Mom!

Nathan seems very boisterous with a stomach full of beans today!

If I read it correctly, no CPK-Folder for quite a while but I still lurve Nathan because I am more into CPK-Integral Shiv than a folder. Folders are dime a dozen, Shivs are legendary although when Nathan gets his CPK-Folder shyte together, his Folder will be a top notch cougar slayer 😍

life hasn't been too easy for the past while, but Nathan's friendship has buoyed my spirit. I have so much appreciation and gratitude for the man. One of the highest quality individuals I've had the good fortune to connect with.
Thanks dude, you're the best :)

life hasn't been too easy for the past while, but Nathan's friendship has buoyed my spirit. I have so much appreciation and gratitude for the man. One of the highest quality individuals I've had the good fortune to connect with.
Thanks dude, you're the best :)
I just hope they open your subforum soon so we can fill that up with our nonsense also!

Hope you're doing OK, man.
thanks, I appreciate it. I got some good news this morning, and will very likely make the second last trip to the hospital today
I just hope they open your subforum soon so we can fill that up with our nonsense also!
I look forward to hosting all sorts of nonsense!

Lorien Lorien

I see Spark was around earlier, I just got home and I'll try to ping him again regarding your sub-forum. It's above my pay grade otherwise it'd have been done.

Best wishes for a full recovery from whatever evil shit has you in its clutches.

I typed out different versions of this message like 3 times already but at the last minute I deleted them just because they showed intense luv-fest (sucking up in other words) in such way that may even motivate the venerable NinJo to put a prize on my melon head! That said, I can no longer contain myself, so fudge it:

So a great friend of ours sends me some none CPKs from his stash for a little project / venture type of deal. I used to be into that brand myself but I won't overtly name names just because... Let's just say that folks have been wrongly correlating the two brands. You have asked CPKers not to dump on that guy on your sub, for reasons which I agree with you despite some past and present shady, shaky and shoddy business practices. Nuff said...

So having been away from that brand for like 5-6 years, holding these in my hands made me immediately realize like WOW, your knives are just truly on another planet my liege. OK that brand is still popular and sought after for some knife enthusiasts (and I get it, they are fine, good and nice enough for many folks) but really after being spoiled by CPKs abilities, designs, form, function, prowesses and qualities, the differences are really really staggering! For instance I was fortunate to have scored your latest 7" brute of a blade aka SDFK during the sale before last so holding that one in one hand vs the 7/7 from the other Co felt as if the arm holding the SDFK suddenly grew 22" biceps!!! WHAT A FRIGGIN BEAST!

Man, no one makes knives like you. I don't care if the peers make full on customs, semi-customs, special orders, their price bracket, added embellishment or any other spin factors. I mean NO ONE, period!

Back