The 'I ❤ Nathan' Thread

If Heidi Klum says "I guess you'll do" it would fall higher on the scale than Phyllis Diller saying "I dig you".

Does that help answer the question?

heidi-klum.jpeg
phyllis-diller-gettyimages-150584092.jpg

(This also can explain the theory of relativity.)
...and I never even knew those two were related...🤔

Much luv for Santa Nathan:

Dear Santa, I have not bought a folder since I snagged one of Mark's infamous beasts here on the WTB/S/T thread quite a while back (the one exquisite slip joint which Mike sent my way which kinda fell in my lap doesn't count under the rules of engagement, but anyway...) so I am putting my "Dear Santa" request herein as a matter of record, that all I wish for one the next Christmases (does the next 3 after today give you a wide enough berth?) is a CPK-Folder (maybe 3 actually). But yeah, no pressure.

Much luv for Santa Nathan:

Dear Santa, I have not bought a folder since I snagged one of Mark's infamous beasts here on the WTB/S/T thread quite a while back (the one exquisite slip joint which Mike sent my way which kinda fell in my lap doesn't count under the rules of engagement, but anyway...) so I am putting my "Dear Santa" request herein as a matter of record, that all I wish for one the next Christmases (does the next 3 after today give you a wide enough berth?) is a CPK-Folder (maybe 3 actually). But yeah, no pressure.
I’m not much of a folder fan, but I wouldn’t say I’m anti-folder. If Nathan comes out with one in the foreseeable future, I’d have to get it. I need one good, solid American made folder in a tough steel by a maker I trust.

Hey Nathan, my apologies for missing the February luvfest post but since this is seemingly an unrequited luv'ing matter, my feelings must've been hurt back then or sumptin. What matters is that I am back doubly resolute in declaring lurve and allegiance. If you need something, anything, just let Martin know!

Back