The 'I ❤ Nathan' Thread

LHOsb90.png

I typed out different versions of this message like 3 times already but at the last minute I deleted them just because they showed intense luv-fest (sucking up in other words) in such way that may even motivate the venerable NinJo to put a prize on my melon head! That said, I can no longer contain myself, so fudge it:

So a great friend of ours sends me some none CPKs from his stash for a little project / venture type of deal. I used to be into that brand myself but I won't overtly name names just because... Let's just say that folks have been wrongly correlating the two brands. You have asked CPKers not to dump on that guy on your sub, for reasons which I agree with you despite some past and present shady, shaky and shoddy business practices. Nuff said...

So having been away from that brand for like 5-6 years, holding these in my hands made me immediately realize like WOW, your knives are just truly on another planet my liege. OK that brand is still popular and sought after for some knife enthusiasts (and I get it, they are fine, good and nice enough for many folks) but really after being spoiled by CPKs abilities, designs, form, function, prowesses and qualities, the differences are really really staggering! For instance I was fortunate to have scored your latest 7" brute of a blade aka SDFK during the sale before last so holding that one in one hand vs the 7/7 from the other Co felt as if the arm holding the SDFK suddenly grew 22" biceps!!! WHAT A FRIGGIN BEAST!

Man, no one makes knives like you. I don't care if the peers make full on customs, semi-customs, special orders, their price bracket, added embellishment or any other spin factors. I mean NO ONE, period!

No doubt. I personally have sold off all of my non-CPK fixed blades from other popular brands that I used to think were the bee's knees. The CPK's are just too good. They really make what are minor flaws in those other brands stick out like a sore thumb. I should probably change my avatar...

I am honestly flabbergasted. I made a bet it would be closed at 150 in one week. I made a bet. I lost that bet.
How many more cycles of this until you [without puffing out your chest] accept and embrace your, your crew's, your product's and your operation's utter awesomeness (and the consequent demand that creates)? ;) ❤️
(Please forgive my [possibly inaccurate] projections 😋 )
Thanks for being you, and doing what you do!

How many more cycles of this until you [without puffing out your chest] accept and embrace your, your crew's, your product's and your operation's utter awesomeness (and the consequent demand that creates)? ;) ❤️
(Please forgive my [possibly inaccurate] projections 😋 )
Thanks for being you, and doing what you do!
Thank you Nandok. Real, hardcore, long term users like you make this so worthwhile for me. :thumbsup:

Back