The 'I ❤ Nathan' Thread

I'm just going to fondle my Shiv while I cry into my Scotch...there's no way in hell I can compete in an auction:(

Chip, Chip, Chip!

Unlike the Fun Friday Sales where very good luck and mad keyboard-foo is essential, winning an auction takes very little expertise so please allow me to spell out the required success formula to you:

1- Mist have a pulse!

2- must be able to stick one’s hands up or the cyber equivalent!

3- must know the auction venue to register to partake

4- a good HELOC, line of credit, credit card, GE Capital or whatevs as means of payment

5- most importantly, a keen ability to step all over one’s own deeeek to outbid everyone else. A stiff drink or two, always very helpful!

Lastly, if the auctioneer brings scantly glad show girls for eye-candy, I for one tend to go full on peacock mode and way overspend! LOL...

Yeah, my wife has a thing for pretty daggers too (pretty much all she collects)... but she let me put a K18 on credit so we're tapped out for now:oops: Alright, I'll stop whining now...;)

Last edited:
Has the venue been announced Uncle Matty? I need to partake in the full set of shenanigans.

I can manage the other required acts of stupidity on my own.

I don't believe that Nathan has said anything other than #auction thing! If I had to guess, I'd say that they will hold it on IG which I find a dull venue for that Dagger #auction :(

I don't believe that Nathan has said anything other than #auction thing! If I had to guess, I'd say that they will hold it on IG which I find a dull venue for that Dagger #auction :(

That would be unfortunate for me. I'd hate to be forced to join IG just so I can bid.

Maybe they'll be other means to submit bids...<fingers crossed>

While I like the way he is thinking,w have to sell our first born and I do like him an awful lot. Put a lot of work into that kid.
But on the other hand... Dagger...
Busted...lol:oops:

She's got a point...we have way more into to the boy then the dagger will fetch:confused:

No doubt somebody (or numerous people) will get a beautiful Dagger:thumbsup:Not into Auctions, so I will pass. If the (10 inch Dagger) is offered with a firm price, and with the options I WANT , I would be very interested;) Now Bring on the UF's and K-18's

Back