The Joufuu Build Board

I am starting to see some Punisher clips again :thumbup:.
Please consider making an ISP for asp with dark oiled leather and white or black stitching, punisher clip. Thank you.

Yup .. Got some punisher clips ready. Sent some out for anodizing. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

If i have time, I'll see about one for the smaller 4", but no promises. Summer time schedule is kicking my butt.

Bud, any chance we could see some more Pocket Kephart sheaths in the coming weeks? Thanks.

Bud - I'm the guy pestering you about your Runts for sale. I haven't forgot about it. We lost my father in law the other day and it's been hell here ever since.
Once the smoke clears you'll here from me. I do want a "Runt" sheath though with the little skull pocket clip.

Bud - I'm the guy pestering you about your Runts for sale. I haven't forgot about it. We lost my father in law the other day and it's been hell here ever since.
Once the smoke clears you'll here from me. I do want a "Runt" sheath though with the little skull pocket clip.

Family first sir. I have plenty of Runts .. I'm sure we'll find you something when you're ready.

I try to keep Runt sheaths on the weekly menu .. so no worries there either. :thumbup:

Hey Bud,

Please make a couple of HB3/KEB in oil finished cordovan with black stitching.

Hi Bud, Could you do a dark brown natural sticking for a shortmuk?

Inside the Pocket .. Split Pouch Belt sheath? RH carry ... LH carry. When you generalize something I rarely make, it might now show up on a Tuesday looking the way you were imagining.

Good point. RH split pouch belt sheath please.

Inside the Pocket .. Split Pouch Belt sheath? RH carry ... LH carry. When you generalize something I rarely make, it might now show up on a Tuesday looking the way you were imagining.

ISP (inside the pocket), 6-7oz leather, Medium Dark Brown w/Lime Green stitching, Punisher titanium clip for Esquire

Left handed ISP Punk sheath with old bull antiqued walnut leather with green or blue stitching. please. Thanks

Bud, which ISP would fit a Flemming skinner? Would the above mentioned Pocket Kephart sheath fit? Looking for one with a shorty titanium clip. Thanks.

Bud, which ISP would fit a Flemming skinner? Would the above mentioned Pocket Kephart sheath fit? Looking for one with a shorty titanium clip. Thanks.

I'll have to test fit one in a finished sheath .. but it definitely will not fit a PK sheath.

Hey Phillip, I fit one in a Hiking Buddy ISP. This Skinner has a thin handle, and It fits perfectly. I suppose one of the thicker handled ones would require the sheath to be stretched out.

Thanks Gus!!!

Let me clarify my request - Ambi Hiking buddy-sized ISP, Black with natural edges and braided stitching, shorty titanium clip, or Blacked-out right handed HB ISP w/ shorty titanium clip.

I'll see about trying to meet most of those requests. :thumbup:

Going to work on a Ambi-ISP design for a Esquire/Palmer ..

Working on a Duke/Woodsman BushScout set up .. anyone interested in one? If not, I'll set it aside.

Oh yeah definitely interested in a Duke sized BushScout setup.

Bud, I don't think you've done a Hunter/Bearpaw sized BushScout before - that would be a nice addition to the lineup!

Back