The Model #1's

Yes I did. Now I can't unsee them. :)

A little less "British Tan" dye (reddish brown) in the next one methinks. This one is borderline (dare I say it) Oxblehhhh:eek::D
IMG_20180105_105210-1024x1821.jpg
Wharncliffe sheaths are like the Okapi of the animal world, they make you go ...huh?

Right? Both odd looking, but kinda pretty critters.

I faint at the sight of any blo4y5vhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

We've got a bleeder!!
giphy.gif

That actually looks really good. The leather thong Shel was wearing at the Blue Moon cafe in Columbia Falls last weekend was the same shade.

The Model 1s turned out really fantastic. Congratulations!

I know dibs have been called several times already but, wherever the line is, i would love to find a place at the back of it for one of those Model 1 wharnies.

Hey guys, I'm alive, been busy and haven't had much shop time lately. It's been a jacked up month.

I'm back in the saddle here and getting these sheaths done. Smack my horse in the arse and we'll get moving here

Wislon, I've got your Dibs on the board, I may be able to get you in on this next run.

When I get these three to completion I'll put out prices and options for the next ones.

What did I miss..... RayseM RayseM did you ever find what Redmeadow means?

Hey guys, I'm alive, been busy and haven't had much shop time lately. It's been a jacked up month.

I'm back in the saddle here and getting these sheaths done. Smack my horse in the arse and we'll get moving here

Wislon, I've got your Dibs on the board, I may be able to get you in on this next run.

When I get these three to completion I'll put out prices and options for the next ones.

What did I miss..... RayseM RayseM did you ever find what Redmeadow means?

Good and good that you are back to work and here kicking up some dust.
RayseM only a bit smarter today. Found out that Reds Meadow is a valley in Mammoth Lakes CA, that
The Red Meadow is a 1945 Danish novel and war drama, AND that our Redmeadow is made of the most beautiful things we have ever seen. Nothing more needs to be said :thumbsup: - oh except - MORE COW BELLS ;)

Ray

Bark chaffing was the issue Shel, the money just wasn't worth it:p

Sorry you had to do all that research Ray lol
I think it's in one of the stickies:D

(Paperstone is boxed , I'll get to the P.O. this week, you's knows who's you's are;) )

Very, very nice John. You certainly know how to work leather.
Simple and practical elegance, to my way of thinking - from the stack to the slacks :thumbsup: :cool:

Cheers, Ray

Back