The NEXT SALE

PSA: the limit for today's sale is one per post, whether proxying or for your own, according to Nathan's currently locked sale thread.

"One order" per post. Unless I am reading that wrong and Nathan's reply one page back in this thread - an order is for a single or multiple knives billed and shipped to a single individual.

I had planned to try at one for myself and another for a friend - shipping to that friend my responsibility of course. However, one knife per post is also cool....I can wait 4 weeks for myself if I manage to successfully proxy today. Just keep them coming!

"One order" per post. Unless I am reading that wrong and Nathan's reply one page back in this thread - an order is for a single or multiple knives billed and shipped to a single individual.

I had planned to try at one for myself and another for a friend - shipping to that friend my responsibility of course. However, one knife per post is also cool....I can wait 4 weeks for myself if I manage to successfully proxy today. Just keep them coming!

I'm with you, one order per post.

I would bet money it is as you state above - 1 ORDER per post, not one knife per post, an order being 1 or more to same addressee.

I would bet money it is as you state above - 1 ORDER per post, not one knife per post, an order being 1 or more to same addressee.

Since he had put the provisor, "due to limited quantities" that is the way I read it, i.e, order of one. Best to check with Nathan and Jo :thumbsup:

Twenty f$&#@:g two! I just let out so many four letter words in my kitchen I'm pretty sure I made the dog blush lol.

It's Jo's BD. Since it's her 29th (again per Nathan :p) she may decide to extend her already legendary generosity by moving the goalposts a bit. Nathan would not dare to say no ;)

Keep hope alive :)

jackal_727 jackal_727 Imagine how you would have felt if you were in at #19, then realized that two people claiming two each had bumped you to 21.

It's Jo's BD. Since it's her 29th (again per Nathan :p) she may decide to extend her already legendary generosity by moving the goalposts a bit. Nathan would not dare to say no ;)

Keep hope alive :)
One can only hope of such wonderfully kind generosity :thumbsup:;):D
jackal_727 jackal_727 Imagine how you would have felt if you were in at #19, then realized that two people claiming two each had bumped you to 21.
Been there bud. Makes you a bit loony lol. Oh well, it's not the end of the world. At least that's what my girlfriend says. But what does she know? She doesn't even like knives:eek:

If there are 20 knives for sale, just think "top ten or bust". Helps ease the pain.
I just found out about this sale 12 minutes before go time (haven't been paying attention). Refreshed as soon as the clock on my computer changed to 3p, and the page came up....still locked. Knew I was out of the running right there.
Not really a big deal, I need another 6 inch knife like I need a bulging aneurysm...and I generally find fullers unappealing. Just couldn't resist trying, lol.

Back