The NEXT SALE

"One order" per post. Unless I am reading that wrong and Nathan's reply one page back in this thread - an order is for a single or multiple knives billed and shipped to a single individual.

I had planned to try at one for myself and another for a friend - shipping to that friend my responsibility of course. However, one knife per post is also cool....I can wait 4 weeks for myself if I manage to successfully proxy today. Just keep them coming!
@FeralGentleman Congratulations on that number one spot! Lightning fast!! I think it’s cool that you’re offering that to Tony. He sure could use a boost

Twenty f$&#@:g two! I just let out so many four letter words in my kitchen I'm pretty sure I made the dog blush lol.

That's hysterical. I did the same thing during the D2 HDFK sale. When when my phone finally refreshed, the thread was already two pages long :eek:

Ive done every sale on my phone so far and ive gotten lucky a few times. I cant believe i made it this time. I dropped my phone earlier in the week and cracked the screen and then Friday morning it started glitching like crazy. Basically my screen has turned into a strobe light.

Ive done every sale on my phone so far and ive gotten lucky a few times. I cant believe i made it this time. I dropped my phone earlier in the week and cracked the screen and then Friday morning it started glitching like crazy. Basically my screen has turned into a strobe light.
Sounds like you've been practicing some fancy moves. Very disco. :)

If anyone is legitmately in need for a proxy for the 4V Light Chopper sale, let me know. I was going to participate myself, but screwed up financially like the really smart guy that I am.

Edit: proxy found. Can't help anyone else, i'm sorry!

Last edited:
Back