The one Busse that you will never ever sell!!

this one!

hortonknives3033.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmm.....Ummmmmm.....Wellllllll, let's see......can I get back to you on this????

:p;)

IMG_1002.jpg

I have 2 that will go to the grave with me....

2007 Induction AK-47

MrsAvatar-1.jpg

And custom "Ovarian Cancer Awareness" Cultie

MVC-037F.jpg

Probably would never sell my FOGO knife, unless JAXX wanted it REALLY bad!

My all time keeper is my Flying MOASKs..........

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

First runner up..

Custom Nuclear MOASH..

3A2FSH.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

Tough call. Probably a toss-up.

On one hand, we have an INFI SHSHII with slotted bolts and semi-grooved handle. Some days I forget how great that knife is. Then I pick it up and go "Yeah, baby!"

On the other hand is my first Custom Shop AD. Satin/Snake. It was the knife that at the time was my Grail (still you don't see to many come up.) I got it as a gift to myself when I became a Deacon at my church a few years back. Not only is it a great knife, it means something special.

Tough call.

I'd sell any of them if I had to. Somebody said a Basic 9 in mint condition sold for over $500 the other day. I think that price is absurd, but I'd let mine go for that also even though it is well used. What is a tool worth? There are perhaps numerous answers to that question.

One thing for certain: your last suit will be devoid of pockets.

A couple more that I would never sell:

Foo, that new Challenger is AWESOME, the red is nice but I am really digging that black...

2008_dodge_challenger_srt8_10_galle.jpg

dodge-challenger-concept-interior-d.jpg

I just saw a new challenger in orange the other day, looked great. I use to have an original 1970 R/T 440 and I think Dodge did an incredible job with the new one. Looks great in black. I wish they had gone that retro with the charger as well.

As for keepers, I have several SHBM's that are my keepers.

Nice Vette! :thumbup: Have you seen the new ZR1 aka Blue Devil? 650 HP,6.2 liter supercharged v8 with 604 lb-ft of torque. :eek:

Oh, yeah. Even tried a few dealers to see if anyone would actually sell me one, but they're only making 2,000 and they've been scarfed up mostly by collectors and friends of owners of big GM dealerships, apparently. Can't even get Kerbeck to talk to me. List price of about $100K would make it a bargain, but actual price is more like a yard and a half IF you can get somebody to turn one loose.

Besides, even my 2007 C6 @ 400bhp will outrun a Shelby GT500 @ 500hp. Has a top-end rating of 186 mph, and I've had it to 160 on some long desert straightaways in western NM--have no desire to go any faster on public roads and I'm not a track junkie. Highways that feel very smooth at 80 mph can get pretty ugly at twice that.

Yes, definitely a collectors item, maybe you could preorder one for the 2010 year? This car is comparable to cars that cost $400,000, and its offered for $103,030, if you can get one. :D

Oh, yeah. Even tried a few dealers to see if anyone would actually sell me one, but they're only making 2,000 and they've been scarfed up mostly by collectors and friends of owners of big GM dealerships, apparently. Can't even get Kerbeck to talk to me. List price of about $100K would make it a bargain, but actual price is more like a yard and a half IF you can get somebody to turn one loose.

Besides, even my 2007 C6 @ 400bhp will outrun a Shelby GT500 @ 500hp. Has a top-end rating of 186 mph, and I've had it to 160 on some long desert straightaways in western NM--have no desire to go any faster on public roads and I'm not a track junkie. Highways that feel very smooth at 80 mph can get pretty ugly at twice that.

Since I own only one Busse, I think the one I'll be keeping is the ASH-1 CG. :)

I really need to wear some of the finish off of it. :thumbup:

Feb22008005Large.jpg

I dont know which color I like more on it, blue or black? :confused:

When the hood is up I like the black one...the blue contrasts quite nice. You couldn't go wrong with either one though :thumbup: My uncle bought a Calloway corvette a few years back...never got to ride in it though :grumpy:

I'll be your huckleberry!!!!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odVC2Yq8Bp4

turn the volume up so you can hear the whine....

Back