The REK daily discussion thread :)

Sorry - I meant the Link to your store. I wanted to see your web store and couldn't find it quickly.

I did the same thing at first Tony, but then saw that if you're on Josh's website, the product link will jump you right into his shopify store as well. I do more bouncing around BF than I do the rest of the internet so it took me a minute and I get your point for those of us here.

I did the same thing at first Tony, but then saw that if you're on Josh's website, the product link will jump you right into his shopify store as well. I do more bouncing around BF than I do the rest of the internet so it took me a minute.

Yep, I put a re-direct on that tab on my website after I got the new store up.

Also just added a sticky w/ a direct link :)

Just finished this up yesterday! Slowly getting caught up on orders... just in time for the BM 940 reblade batch to arrive for finishing!

i-HXfB4XS-XL.jpg

i-zHrNtjw-X4.jpg

Josh I have a few projects I would love to have you work on when you're schedule opens up. That Hinderer looks awesome.

Just rattling your cage to see what you might have on the bench this week Josh, trying to see what to expect from a artisan like yourself.
Not much man, my grinder was pretty rusted and the trough rusted through so I had to basically refinish and reinstall a new stainless steel trough. All new super corrosion resistant hardware too, turned out pretty nice!

Here's some before and after pics. Took a few days and when the grinder is down I can't make any $$ lol

i-mThjzkV-XL.jpg
i-cL4RSds-XL.jpg
i-KxX4mZD-X2.jpg
i-WcQB2mx-X2.jpg

Not much man, my grinder was pretty rusted and the trough rusted through so I had to basically refinish and reinstall a new stainless steel trough. All new super corrosion resistant hardware too, turned out pretty nice!

Here's some before and after pics. Took a few days and when the grinder is down I can't make any $$ lol

i-mThjzkV-XL.jpg
i-cL4RSds-XL.jpg
i-KxX4mZD-X2.jpg
i-WcQB2mx-X2.jpg

You know... A good way to give the machine a test after your refurbish job would be to do a DamaCore reblade for a small Sebenza, don't ya think? ;)

i-mThjzkV-XL.jpg
i-cL4RSds-XL.jpg
i-KxX4mZD-X2.jpg
i-WcQB2mx-X2.jpg

It’s like a brand new baby!!!

Just wow! That knife is absolutely breathtaking.

There is the full story of the Damabenza in my sig line. :) If you’re interested, Fixall. :)

Back