The REK daily discussion thread :)

Yeah those are good ideas! I've been playing around with them in my head lol. I was also considering inferno, incipient (when related to fire it means the first stage), or flashover ("The combination of heat, oxygen, and fuel increase the odds of the fire growing to the next stage" which is flashover).

Yeah those are good ideas! I've been playing around with them in my head lol. I was also considering inferno, incipient (when related to fire it means the first stage), or flashover ("The combination of heat, oxygen, and fuel increase the odds of the fire growing to the next stage" which is flashover).

Here are a couple more ideas, Josh: Ash, cinder, ore, blaze, fervor, sequoia, pyre, glaze, oast :)

Thanks for the input guys... I am thinking about just keeping it the ember and then I eventually will have 3 sizes... The 2.5 (which is what's out now), the 3.0, and the 3.5 which is what I I'm doing now - the numbers would represent the blade lengths.

Not interesting I know, but it keeps it simple 😁😅

So... we got some American Guinea Hogs over the weekend! We've got a lot of thick woods to clear and these things are the ticket... and you better believe some knives will be getting tested out this fall around slaughter time :) They are only about 20 lbs right now

i-pCVVp5m-X2.jpg

Back