The return to SNARKdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a negatory good buddy! These two 4s are being unloaded to my buddy... Who, to be fair, was trying to get one of the 20s from me. I told him he doesn't roll deep enough to be rolling on 20s.

raw

*quietly sobs in corner*

60292863.jpg

IMG_20160421_160041.jpg

You can suck BOTH of them...

This is the best I can do. Unless we want to expand beyond Beckers.

13010651_10153916777735219_2222726552804364380_n.jpg

Fresh from the garden. These are great peppers for snacking on. Excellent flavor and the heat is not overbearing. I'll be growing lots more of these!

26472993072_9f609ace7f_c.jpg

I just got my box o' knives, 5 of 'em to be exact. I'm a little more than excited, but since I'm at work I can't really do anything about it. :eek:

came home to find *a lot of boxes on the porch*

2.2 mm line, dyneema. 580 lbs and 150++ feet. very slippery too. makes great throw line, and makes paracord look weak.

weights, and books, and fids...

oh, and a triangular box from HI. no, not Himalayan HI... Hawaii... i guess i ordered a Thai Chopper (ENEP) a while ago, and totally forgot.

so, yeah, immediately went out and chopped down a live red oak tree about 40 feet tall with it, then cleaned up the downed tree of branches. goddam. that thing can chop! razor edge, differently treated 5160? damn. impress for $60 odd dollars. the 21 would have struggled on that one. the Thai is a thick, heavy blade.

the other oak tree i bucked last weekend, even with my best axe, was a BEAST. core was seasoned. it was thick. brutal. this is why i have a theory about chopper knives made for north america. you will encounter trees, that lesser knives will struggle with (as in, cannot do the job in a timely manner)... if swedish steel double bit takes effort, it's a bad ass tree.

If I can't have a BK20 I'll drown my sorrows in meat!!

...and some leftover 10 Barrel that Abrasion so carelessly left in my cooler at BeckerWest. :D
Life aint so bad.

Last edited:
Ive been drooling over that burger pic and the menu all day hoss. I have to go there. I hate LoDo but I will go for that.

Beckers are great fun to modify and customize. Mostly because they're pretty dang good to start with!

I very rarely mod production knives anymore, because it just doesn't suit my business model (there's no profit in it). But about twice a year... yeah.

Stay tuned...

I'm standing bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back