The return to SNARKdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never used an inflatable but x2 on the buying of used kayaks. If you can meet them at a water source and take a test paddle. You'll learn a lot real fast.

I'll be going for a day at least. Bringing my BIL Curt. But then we are leaving there and going to one of his friends hunting camps just 30 minutes from Atlanta... Free room and good lake there for catfish!

Need to figure out which day and time the competition is on. Anyone know? I'd like to watch it.

We gotta hook up for a few too Jerry.

You bet!
Speaking of... No sooner than you left town a sweet looking arcade bar opened up downtown. Bug a drink or two and play for free. When I go try it out I think I ought to pay my tab in quarters simply out of principle.

Got my personal best walleye tonight! Got a quick measurement and then put her back to spawn. She was 26.5" or a hair over that.

NICE!

Unless something changes I don't think I'm going to be at Blade. Taking 2 months off work leading up to Blade season really does some damages.

Awesome, AC!
And Cbear, ouch. Yea... That would definitely take a bite. Hope you're starting to feel better though.

Getting better for sure... It's been slower than I (or the doctors) have wanted. Hoping soon to get off of oxygen. Well, the canned type, the regular oxygen will be good enough hopefully.

well, some floooos suck.

i knew a guy, got the flu. recovered. 2 weeks later he collapsed. was dead a day later.

H1N1.

no dying.

nice fish!

yar. stuff.

well, some floooos suck.

i knew a guy, got the flu. recovered. 2 weeks later he collapsed. was dead a day later.

H1N1.

no dying.

nice fish!

yar. stuff.

The flu is nothing to sneeze at, for sure. However what I had was not the flu. I don't think what you had was the flu either.

The flu is nothing to sneeze at, for sure. However what I had was not the flu. I don't think what you had was the flu either.

well, i had a bog standard "bad cold", then noro, then the virus of the 104 for 36 hours... not sure if that was a flu, but it was the most sick i've been in a decade.

then it took over a month to lose the cough

Nice 'eye AC! Good on ya for c'n'r-ing it too. The big hawgs like those I always release back to spawn too. That is, whenever I manage to fluke out and pull up something bigger than my thumb...

I like big blades and I cannot lie
You otha brothas can't deny

Nice 'eye AC! Good on ya for c'n'r-ing it too. The big hawgs like those I always release back to spawn too. That is, whenever I manage to fluke out and pull up something bigger than my thumb...

Thank Aik and everyone else.

I generally don't keep any walleye over 19" or 20". This time if the yeat, before they spawn, I don't really keep any walleye. May as well let the do their thing and then keep some in a few weeks.

Coffee time.
44a35e651263bc7aef68f645b4e266e4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back