The return to SNARKdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pull your pants up before you leave! And if you're staying you probably want to sit down, we all know James is a li'l slow.

Yup but some things are worth waiting for

So this happened today.
0c99e1a0a2458732afc8b9e1a1ef8e62.jpg

Disk was successfully transported to the farm from Dads place it took a lot more work than one would think lol

Nice! Now can you bring it down here and disc me a small area.... Say 20'X40'.... For corn... Mostly. :D

Got a planter too? If so bring it as well... We'll make a half day of it LOL.

Boat is out for delivery right now.... I'm staring out the window waiting.

Boat is out for delivery right now.... I'm staring out the window waiting.

You and Nekko fighting for space at the window? My dog looks out it most of the day hoping something will come by to bark at.

On an unrelated note... I'm a bit surprised by how busy the 2nd hand market for 20s has already been.

Nah, he doesn't sit by the Windows or doors too often. When he hears something, then he runs up to them and barks though.

The freight company delivering it just called and told me it would be 5pm or after. So I'm going to clean a few fish i caught early this morning and defrost the rest of the fish in the freezer for a fish fry tonight.

I'm real curious as to WHY the shipping weight is 190lbs when the boat only weights 135 or so with seats and everything. That's a TON of packing material and cardboard lol

Y'all are prolly right. I hope so... 135lbs i can handle.... 190 is a bit much to wrestle around very often.

I dare you to walk up to your wife while she's eating and say this. :D

Shoot...I'll order her seconds and thirds of biscuits and gravy, won't hurt my feelings. 135 seems a bit frail to me...unless yer talking boats.

You and Nekko fighting for space at the window? My dog looks out it most of the day hoping something will come by to bark at.

On an unrelated note... I'm a bit surprised by how busy the 2nd hand market for 20s has already been.

I didn't see what Murph payed but $160 seems silly...
Makes me wanna snag a few sets.
Too bad I'm broke!

I dare you to walk up to your wife while she's eating and say this. :D

Ok no problem... My wife weighs around 135lbs.... and 35 of that is prolly her rear end :D Im a butt guy!
Shoot...I'll order her seconds and thirds of biscuits and gravy, won't hurt my feelings. 135 seems a bit frail to me...unless yer talking boats.

Yep! I got no problem with my wife eating what she wants. If she gained weight i wouldnt have a problem with that either. Good woman is a good woman.

Happy camper!! It even fits between the wheel wells of the taco!! Its says 48" wide and the taco only has about 42" between the wells, but it just happens to fit due to the shape, not as wide at the bottom!!

25980963903_652c21a615_z.jpg

Started getting rained on so had to get under some cover and have a cold one while i admired it HAHA

26310789870_db2c0064e6_z.jpg

Looks sweet WW!

Speaking of boats.. I'm wanting a kayak. Don't want to spend much more than $150 on it, but it's proving to be a bit difficult to find something for that price. Anyone have experience with inflatable ones? I was looking at a Sevylor QuikPak K1 inflatable and it looks pretty nice..

Keep checking Craigslist. Pay a bit more for a sit in or sit on, it's worth it. No idea about inflatable but seems expensive for what appears to me to be disposable.

People are upgrading now and selling off their old stuff. I found a great deal on mine but it's a tandum for $300 with high end paddles and extras.
My pungo I paid more for but still less than half retail. They go quick so refresh often

Keep checking Craigslist. Pay a bit more for a sit in or sit on, it's worth it. No idea about inflatable but seems expensive for what appears to me to be disposable.

People are upgrading now and selling off their old stuff. I found a great deal on mine but it's a tandum for $300 with high end paddles and extras.
My pungo I paid more for but still less than half retail. They go quick so refresh often

Alright, thanks. I was thinking the same thing about inflatables but they were cheap so figured I'd ask.

Guyon and Tradewater both know their way around a paddle. Todd too, and a few others as well. I am sure they will chime in soon enough.

I agree check CL. But i have bought a new kayak for around 300 from a sporting store That rhymes with "Stick's" Not a great name brand or anything but it served its purpose until i sold it.... Because in Philly i never got to use it. Otherwise i would have kept it. Sold for 250. Used twice for less than 5 hours total.

Decide if you want sit in or sit on. I prefer sit in, brother prefers sit on top. It's a personal preference thing. The kayak i have now is a 10 footer i believe, sit in, and nearly 20 years old but works wonderfully. My father gave me this kayak when i moved down here. I love kayaking. Love fishing from a kayak as well... But really wanted something i could stand up on and fish and not have to paddle. This new boat was 696. But after shipping it was 835... Not chump change but not overly expensive either imo... Hell Lots of kayaks cost as much and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back