1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

The return to SNARKdom

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by ac700wildcat, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry D.

Jerry D.

Sep 17, 2008
    How long do you think it will be until someone jumps down your ass for not bucking the kids up?

2. NCSlice

NCSlice

Feb 22, 2015
    WW...looks to me that trailer was a boat trailer before it was modded. Great score there, boat trailers aren't cheap.

3. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    Just got an email from Tactical Shit... ATF has ruled the Can Cannon is 100% 50 state street legal. This makes me giddy for some reason...

4. KingMC

KingMC The Pun-isher Super Mod Moderator Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    If I had an AR I might be more excited, but still cool :)

5. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    I got my first disability check today! It's 2/3rds of my regular salary so not where I want it to be, HOWEVER it may be enough to get me to Blade show with some spending cash in my pocket.

6. Silverthorn

Silverthorn

Apr 24, 2011
    Hell yes Jared! its 2/3ds your pay, but its not taxed ... so not so bad.

7. Silverthorn

Silverthorn

Apr 24, 2011
    Psy, I thought you prefered the feeling of a Hog between your legs. Ah well, whatever floats your goat.. BOAT I mean whatever floats your boat ...lol

8. TBL

TBL

Dec 26, 2013
    I made an attempt to make a new set of wood scales for my #5102 today. I'm missing a few pieces of equipment to make it work. Was a failure :( but know I know what I need to make it work!

9. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Thanks bro. It was indeed a boat trailer, then it got modded to carry 4 kayaks, then left to rot.... Prolly sat in the same spot for well over a decade. It had some outdoor carpet on it that would turn to dust as i pulled on it LOL

10. clich

clich

Apr 19, 2011
    If anyone sees a bk15 up for sale. Shoot me an email. Not the LE or even nib. Looking for a user to use. Thanks. Just don't have time to watch the forum and there are zero anywhere else.

11. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
    So I went for a long drive today. About an hour into it I took a rock to the windshield from a big rig going the other way.

[​IMG]

Oh well, shit happens. About three hours after that I was at Great Sand Dunes National Park. Only stopped long enough to snap some pics and got back on the road.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And directly behind that view is this one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    looks like from my POV and the forum, that many of you with custom images in your sigs from photobucket are failing

which is good. lots of those sigs was silly ;)

so, you want to clean that up? or what?

13. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Hoss that's some beautiful scenery bro. I would of wanted to play in them dunes though. :D

14. madhappy

madhappy

Feb 9, 2011
    Have land in silvercliff not that far from sand dunes

15. ThePointyEnd

ThePointyEnd

Aug 14, 2011
    Clearly, I have to meet your tailor.

16. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
    Didn't have time or an appropriate vehicle for that. I didn't even go into the park.

The rock smashed my windshield in Silvercliff. I live in Pueblo so I went through Silvercliff and Westcliff, up to Salida and then down 285 to the Dunes and then through Fort Garland to Walsenburg and back home.

17. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Your allowed to drive through the dunes? That's badass if so!

18. DunkEm

DunkEm

Dec 9, 2013
    WW broke the snark.

19. ac700wildcat

ac700wildcat

May 24, 2011
    Dammit WW. Don't do that!!

Just ordered the last couple bk24's that New Graham had. Figured bit would be nice to have a few extras around. I suppose Kabar will put them on clearance on their site now. Lol.

20. Jerry D.

Jerry D.

Sep 17, 2008
    I'm hoping that Ka-Bar will have them as a firesale type item at Blade. I still love my BK11. I've resisted the BK14 design this long. I should be OK a little while longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.