The return to SNARKdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a knife maker hand me his camp knife yesterday and say, "I bet you've never handled a blade quite that size". I politely smiled and asked why the handle was longer than the blade. It may have been longer oal than a BK9, but was really no match for it and the cutting length was closer to a BK7 with about the weight to match.

Becker has spoiled me, that's for sure. I found one production table in the whole place with a Becker and when I picked that one out, he was really surprised. Nobody had asked about it, but he talked for a good few minutes about meeting Ethan at SMKW and what a cool experience that was.

Might be standard now, but my 98 Tahoe and the 06 Dodge didn't. A friend's 00 Denali had one, but then I think she got every bell and whistle possible.
Now W, you know you can't say your friend got every bell and whistle, and not post up a picture of her so we can whistle too!

Drivin' to Manderscheid in Germany tomorrow, so expect some pics of Medieval castle ruins ;)

I shall be looking forward to it! I love medieval architecture and design. How far away is it for you?

I shall be looking forward to it! I love medieval architecture and design. How far away is it for you?

250km or 2.5 hours of driving. So we get up at around 8 AM, start moving, will be there before noon, have a hike through the ruins, picknick, enjoy the view and if there's still time left we'll probably go to Daun to check out the volcanic lakes there. I've been in Daun before, but my girlfriend hasn't. The geological activity in that part of Germany is pretty dormant, but still present. Alongside the shores of the volcanic lakes, you often see CO2 bubbles surfacing. Quite interesting. The plan is to end the day with some smoked wild boar :thumbup:.

250km or 2.5 hours of driving. So we get up at around 8 AM, start moving, will be there before noon, have a hike through the ruins, picknick, enjoy the view and if there's still time left we'll probably go to Daun to check out the volcanic lakes there. I've been in Daun before, but my girlfriend hasn't. The geological activity in that part of Germany is pretty dormant, but still present. Alongside the shores of the volcanic lakes, you often see CO2 bubbles surfacing. Quite interesting. The plan is to end the day with some smoked wild boar :thumbup:.

Very awesome! Please post up pictures if you take some. I'd love to see more of that part of the world.

Oh man. Dan Keffler is selling a Super Assasin 2.0 in the knife makers forums. I wish I had 3500 bucks laying around that I could spare. That thing is glorious.

Windy here today. 39mph, not sure what it's gusting up to.

Oh man. Dan Keffler is selling a Super Assasin 2.0 in the knife makers forums. I wish I had 3500 bucks laying around that I could spare. That thing is glorious.
Oh Worldwood, he's selling your sword lol.

Ya, if I could I would right now as well. That's an awesome piece!

Missed these posts for some reason

:thumbup:such fine blades!
They are great blades. I tried to like the 21, and it is a cool blade, but I like the 4 and 9 much better.

Looking for a stock bk17 if anyone wants to get rid of one. Have lots of stuff to trade. PM me if interested.

Anyone see that yeti is making bottles now. Gonna be hard to beat my hydroflask! Wonder when I can get an Rtic one at half price of the yeti?

Now W, you know you can't say your friend got every bell and whistle, and not post up a picture of her so we can whistle too!

I haven't seen her since her wedding in 2000 or 2001. She married a doctor and they moved to Georgia during the summer of 2003, where he had bought out a retiring doctor's family practice business. She has had 2 or 3 kids since then and to my knowledge has not been back to Texas since moving to Georgia.

Porterhouse and asparagus! Oh boy!

Last edited:
You can take the snark thread, the snark will still be inside me, ready to be spread to wherever allows it.

*raises eyebrows*

this is a family channel you know :D

20B79B8B-E93D-4AC4-9992-DBB07591EF1A_zpstqvdykqr.jpg

that is a fine looking meal. oh my.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back