The " Roosters " are crowing for the " Farmers"

wwDahA5.jpg

Nice ones Paul and Travman. I now have one. 4 1/4 closed Schrade. From the collection of Camillus president Nilo Miori. I'm told he had about 4,000 knives in his collection. Lyle posted some at the start of this thread. The usual struggle on the pics. I wish I could get a better shot of the bone, but maybe when its overcast.

pBdt8dj.jpg

OyjZLhg.jpg

tFIvsSt.jpg

IlVjf6S.jpg

wq5GH7n.jpg

Last edited:
Nice ones Paul and Travman. I now have one. 4 1/4 closed. From the collection of Camillus president Nilo Miori. I'm told he had about 4,000 knives in his collection. Lyle posted some at the start of this thread. The usual struggle on the pics. I wish I could get a better shot of the bone, but maybe when its overcast.

pBdt8dj.jpg

OyjZLhg.jpg

tFIvsSt.jpg

IlVjf6S.jpg

wq5GH7n.jpg

That's a stunner Mike!

Nice ones Paul and Travman. I now have one. 4 1/4 closed Schrade. From the collection of Camillus president Nilo Miori. I'm told he had about 4,000 knives in his collection. Lyle posted some at the start of this thread. The usual struggle on the pics. I wish I could get a better shot of the bone, but maybe when its overcast.

pBdt8dj.jpg

OyjZLhg.jpg

tFIvsSt.jpg

IlVjf6S.jpg

wq5GH7n.jpg
Nice to see it finally in your hands, Mike!!:thumbsup:
A truly awesome score!!:eek::D

pBdt8dj.jpg

OyjZLhg.jpg

tFIvsSt.jpg

IlVjf6S.jpg

wq5GH7n.jpg

Very nice Mike, that's the one I've been hunting for, yours is stupendous:cool::cool::cool:

pBdt8dj.jpg

OyjZLhg.jpg

tFIvsSt.jpg

IlVjf6S.jpg

wq5GH7n.jpg
that’s a beauty Mike. I’ve held it at the Blade Show. It’s very valuable, seeing where it came from, not talking about Miori or Schrade.

Back