• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Steel Is In!

got mine also :)

looking forward to some good pounding...

Great job Aldo !

Bill

Awesome! I got mine today, and the &%$@* neighbors couldn't steal it! The UPS guy brought it up the flight of stairs so my nanny didn't have to.

Thanks Aldo, you da man!

Aldo, Received my 1084 & 15N20 yesterday. The UPS folks beat the heck out of the carboard and duct tape wrapping. However, all of it was accounted for and in great shape. I might get a chance this weekend to pound out a billet. Thanks again!

Come on guys, thats not fair. I'm sitting here anxiously waiting on my order of 1084 to get here and you guys on the east coast are already pounding it out. Maybe next week (fingers crossed)

dave from diller

Aldo - speaking of UPS, my 1060 looked like UPS dropped it from a helicopter (blew right through the duct tape)... maybe you can use fiberglass strapping tape instead of duct tape next time. The 1060 was a little banged up, otherwise WONDERFUL. Thank you!

Aldo, mine arrived yesterday. Here are some pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yup, thats what mine looked like.

Aldo - you can also get fiber-reinforced paper; I'll try to take some home from my work and send it to you. When we get metal shipped in, its wrapped in the FR paper, and then wrapped in FR tape. Not cardboard and duct tape.

Don't worry, we still love you.

Guys,
I put an order in this morning for 20 rolls. Hope it hold up better than the duct tape. On the other hand I figure its not going to stay in that shape to long!!

Aldo

Aldo, what are you paying for duct tape, I work for Fastenal we sell duct tape, maybe I could do you a better price on it.

Aldo,

Sent you an email. Did you get it? Basically, I need a refresher on the dimensions and costs for the steels you're peddling.

Thanks, Phil

Hi Aldo,
Just got back from Texas. What a long trip!!!
Your steel was waiting for me.
Thanks Again,
Dave

Got my steel yesterday. Right on time just like he said. Aldo is "good people", even if he is a "Joisey" yank.

Thanks my friend.........

Robert

Hey Aldo,

I emailed you my number. You could email me yours too if you'd rather.

Thanks, Phil

Back