• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Steel Is In!

Aldo, Thanks for the 1084..I forged this up for my son's birthday. Sweet steel! (Tasmanian Blackwood scales.)
- Mitch

Attachments

• IMG_0475.jpg
    IMG_0475.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0479.jpg
    IMG_0479.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 147
and for those who claim 1084 can't get Hamon

stephan_fowler_stag_bowie.jpg

Attachments

• blades 2008-11-16 - 34.jpg
    blades 2008-11-16 - 34.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 32
Nick,

Yes, and I got 3 pieces back. It'll be out Tuesday.Still looking for the 4th piece.

Aldo

Aldo,
Do you have any 1095 left? And is our paypal account straightened out?
Terry

Aldo, you around man? Sent you some emails checking on my order but haven't heard from you. Just wanted to see if it shipped. I know the holidays can slow stuff down.
You can reach me at jnr72605 at yahoo.com

James

Hey Aldo,
Sent you a couple of emails checking on my small order and haven't heard back, thought you might see this in case there's some problem on your end.
I'm not in a hurry but just want to confirm everythings set up to ship when you get a chance.

Jerry Fisher

I spoke with Aldo this evening (September 17, 2008) after reading all the posts about non-contact. I'm paraphrasing but it boils down to that he's been real busy working, side jobs and packing steel. He's trying to get it all packaged tonight so all his mailing will be done.

He's fine, same ole Aldo, just busy trying to pump water to keep the alligators from biting his a##.

He said he'd holler when he's finished up.

Edited to say: I meant DECEMBER not September but y'all know how it is :D

Last edited:
Back