• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Steel Is In!

Hey Will, I think you meant December 17 right??? ;) :p

Glad to hear the great white plumber is OK!!! :D

Afterall, he didn't specify WHICH Tuesday... LMAO :)

Hey Aldo,
Its been 10 days since Will contacted you . Still no email or steel. Whats up?
If somethings amiss a simple email is not too much to ask bud.
Anyone else had any luck, contact or received their order?

Jerry

Yeah. I got mine. With the holidays and all I imagine UPS is dragging but from my experience Aldo is usually on top of it but pretty busy.

Hey Aldo,
Its been 10 days since Will contacted you . Still no email or steel. Whats up?
If somethings amiss a simple email is not too much to ask bud.
Anyone else had any luck, contact or received their order?

Jerry

Still waiting going on a month here.

Aldo is extremely busy with his new job guys, he has been working on getting orders together but its a decent amount of work for one man who doesn't have too much extra time. I'll give him a call tonight. If you guys give me your contact information and your order progress (waiting for steel to ship, need Aldo to contact you, ect, ect) I will pass along the information; I know its not perfect but its the best I can do to help you guys out.

If everyone will stop the moaning I just wanted to let you know that we got everything out yesterday. It took an act of God to give me the time, but it's all out and the foot is on the mend. (Nick,even yours:)

Sorry for all the delays. We've been trying to bang out a very large job in an egg breaking factory in Elizabeth, NJ before years end. I've gone 56 days straight and chances are,at the end of the 1st week in Jan., I'll be sweeping my driveway.

I will be listing an inventory and have plans to pick up 2 different size iron chain before the end of next month.

I was able to procure another 700 lbs. of the latest batch of 1/4"x11/2"1084 if anyone wants any quantity, now is the time.

Other irons(and steel) are in the fire.

Thank you,
Aldo Bruno

PS-Brett, what do you do when a good man is down?

Hey Buddy, glad you're keep'n busy and out of trouble! :)

I've been gonna call 'ya, but after Will's post I figured you were just crazy busy and I didn't want to add ANOTHER DISTRACTION ;) :p

Wait, what are we talking about??? :D

You're good people Aldo... never doubted you, but had to razz you a bit :)

Nick,

No worries. By the way, you've only got 3 of the 4 sheets coming. Burt got the other one. It should be along soon.

Aldo:)

Hey Aldo,
I paypaled your account on December 9th and no conformation, no return on my emails and no steel, this friday makes a month. How bout a little communication bud, not to much to ask. I see by your posts you been busy and I can understand that but how bout a heads up as to when or if you have shipped my small order.

Thanks
Jerry

Jerry,

Sorry for the mix up. Actually thought it went out with the rest last week. It'll be out Thurs PM with a little extra. Promise me not to feel guilty when you get it!

Aldo

Aldo, I am told your 1084 is the stuff to forge. It will be my first attempt so I'm sure a small amount would do. How much is it and how do I purchase some?

Thanks, Brad

Hey Aldo,
Got the package today. Worth the wait. Christmas in January!!!!!!

Thanks
Jerry Fisher

Got my O1 sheets yesterday! Beautiful steel packaged VERY well. Aldo sent it in a custom built crate. First rate my friend! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now we just need to tie up Burt Foster so I can get the 4th sheet ;)

BURT FOSTER, BURT FOSTER!!! :D

Hey Aldo, I sent you an email last week about my order. Can I get an update please.
Thanks!
Grant

Back