The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

xvP93KR.jpg

Here's a recent addition to my collection, a Canal Street Cutlery Stockman from 2006.

2AmcsLx.png

Canal Street was an interesting company. It was founded by Schrade employees after they folded in 2004. This knife is a beauty, the fit and finish is first rate, it has really striking green worm groove scales.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good Stockman.

A few years ago there was a guy , @Primble , who used to collect and show some fabulous Old Cattaraugus . His GREAT photos convinced me that I should collect some Old Catts . This picture is just an up-date on what I have been able to round up . They certainly do not compare to his , but that is okay with me .

Harry

Great pic :cool: :thumbsup:
Great pic! love the 74

Thanks! I was camping in the Smokies recently and was hiking up a little creek that feeds into the Little River. A tree had fallen across the creek, making a perfect stage for the Mustang pic.
Ramrodmb Ramrodmb I love the 74 as well... perfect sized back-pocket knife. I bought this one to console myself after missing out on reserving a Heartland Clip.

Fantastic picture, Ratbert Ratbert ! Would you mind sharing the location? That looks like a place to add to the bucket list!

It’s in Great Smoky Mountains National Park, in the Elkmont area around Little River.
Having grown up in Tennessee, I’ve been in love with The Smokies since I was a kid. :)

Back