The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

JC385Hb.jpg

Wow! That's nice Rachel :thumbsup:
Thank you! I love those pastoral backgrounds. (and the knives, of course)
Always thought you were loaded.o_O:)
Cool pic of a great knife, r8shell!!! Very creative, interesting background too!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Oh, yea, it's raining Jeffersons! ;)
Only have a few fixed blades and they each have a specific purpose. This one was acquired to use for small game... many years after I quit hunting. :confused:;):)
JBX18uP.jpg
I don't know much about hunting blades, so maybe it's a common or standard style, but that fixed blade reminds me of the old Kent Sportsman.
Kent sportsman's 2.jpg

I don't know much about hunting blades, so maybe it's a common or standard style, but that fixed blade reminds me of the old Kent Sportsman.
View attachment 931692

Cheers Rachel :)

Well spotted on those fixed blades :thumbsup:

View attachment 931692
Jeffersons, fantastic!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: If it starts raining Franklin's could you please put out a bucket for me? :)
You're right r8shell, when making the H10s GEC must have followed the same pattern used for those vintage Kents. Thanks for sharing that, it makes my H10 even more interesting to me. BTW, I think any Sportsman would be very happy to have either of those you posted. Very nice pair!! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Back