The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

Thanks for the compliment Paul! :) These were not Rendezvous knives. If I remember the story correctly they made these up with leftover sheepfoot blades from the 77 NF Barlow’s. The covers are called Oily Creek Bone. They were distributed to dealers and they only made 31 according to the production totals. I got these two from Bob Andrews. They were the only two he had. I was at the right place at the right time. :) I remember when I posted them the first time people were commenting about them. The rumor was at that time that they only made 19 total, ole Bob posted, “If you snooze you lose, ain’t that right Ron!” I miss ole Bob! He was a great person to deal with! :thumbsup:
Ahhhh, I still need a nudge for the ole memory bank to kick in, I do recall you posting them before now that you mention it;):) Two special keepsakes with ties to Bob:cool::thumbsup:

Three Case Barlow Knives and a sneaky intruder:eek: but a very nice intruder indeed.

qJNKOYq.jpg

Those are really nice Ed. :thumbsup::cool:

Pic taken maybe 6 weeks ago, prior to the top of the picnic table being covered in 10 of powdery white stuff.View attachment 1061885
Ebony and Osage? Very nice!
I found this pretty little pond while hiking yesterday and had to get a pic with the forum knife for todays show.

7oZgUeK.jpg

2zAFrHS.jpg
That is a pretty little pond, and the stag looks right at home there. :cool::thumbsup:
I realized I didn't have a picture of these two together, which is quite the oversight, since their covers came from the same piano. ;)
5u2pn2Dh.jpg

Back