The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

Happy Sunday, all!

92L2NXd.png

I was in the Daisy Museum in Rogers AR the first of July after visiting in the AG Russell store and shop. That pistol is in great shape! There were some great memories kept there for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks and yes, Daisy offered some fantastic BB guns and toy guns for well over 100 years. Their business and marketing strategy (along with a great product) was light years ahead of their competition, in fact it was better than most any other non-related company in America. Too bad that they suffered the fate of declining sales due to the nations political gun divide.

View attachment 1216764

Thanks and yes, Daisy offered some fantastic BB guns and toy guns for well over 100 years. Their business and marketing strategy (along with a great product) was light years ahead of their competition, in fact it was better than most any other non-related company in America. Too bad that they suffered the fate of declining sales due to the nations political gun divide.

View attachment 1216764
Ignorance ruins things. Glad many had the opportunity to use them for learning responsibility and wholesome outdoor entertainment. That reminds me, I need to get a modern air rifle before it’s too late!

View attachment 1216764
Amen. Thanks for bringing back many fond memories, Herder ! Daisy lever gun in Taiwan rice paddies. Save my life one time

Back