The Traveling Spyderco Delica. . .

I haven't checked into this thread for a while, glad to see Cam is still in use! Do you think there's ever been another spyderco that's traveled this much?

I’m gonna bet that Cam is the most well traveled of the bunch!
Check That! Mr. Brownstone currently holds the title at 19,882 miles--thanks partially to a trip to Switzerland! Cam currently sits at 18,593 miles--not far behind and he could catch up/pass on his next stop.

Who will be the next host?!?

Hey everyone, I have had CAM for about 2 months now. I’ve used this little knife a lot, and I’ve actually preferred it sometimes to my larger knives. PM2, or Military.

Cam is heading out for a long journey to Afghanistan tomorrow. I just packaged him up, and he’s leaving tomorrow!

It has been fun using this knife, I totally disassembled Cam over a month ago, I cleaned everything and polished the internals to kinda new looking condition. His blade doesn’t feel loose anymore, and the lock functions like a new knife would now. I cleaned the grip panels, and left the exterior patina on the blade as it looks really cool!

It’s time for cam to move on though! I think this is the first time he is leaving the country!

ammonium ion symbol

Cam is definitely on his way to Afghanistan. I mailed him on the 28th, and I sent the tracking information to Shaun the moderator who handles new host for CAM.

Maybe cam will be used for defending attacks against Camel spiders or something cool lol

“Killed another Camel spider today just a few pics” haha. I can see it now.

Cam arrived at Mail Call today, along with a collection of really awesome postcards from all over America. Will definitely add a postcard from Afghanistan (even if I have to make one myself!)

KMPTQGF.jpg

OvcHxjc.jpg

Back