The Traveling Spyderco Delica. . .

I think it’s the first one that got stolen. Mr. Brownstone. Bluey (#2) was recovered and Cam (#3) is still trucking. I could be wrong.

Correct. Mr. Brownstone, the original traveler, was STOLEN. Bluey, the traveler from Down Under was stolen, but then RECOVERED. Cam, is in the loving, kind, gentle, and tattooed hands of the good member M Megawatt308 and will be moving to his next destination soon.

28l45co.jpg

Dropped Cam off at the post office just now. Expected delivery 24 Dec, insured, and signature is required at his new home. So Cam will get to spend Christmas with a new family and bring in the New Year some place new.

It was fun hosting Cam, and I was able to do a few things even with work doing its best to interfere with plans. Safe travels ✈️

The VG10 steel delicas are good thick stock ready for heavy use. Glad to see Cam made it safely for the New Year.

Well everyone Cam was in need of some love,

He had a lot of side to side blade play, he had up and down blade play, any direction it would wobble pretty bad. Also, when you pushed the lock back you could hear the grit crunching, you could also hear it when the blade swung open. The locking snap when you spydie flicked; it just didn’t sound so satisfying as it should. There was rust forming underneath the stainless liners too.

So! CAM has just undergone a full cleanup, and restoration!

He is now rust free! Butter smooth! And has absolutely ZERO blade play! The lock up is tight but silky smooth, as is the blade and entire pivot. He also received fresh #242 Loctite.

CAM is smooth! And razor sharp.

Hey guys! Long time no
Update on CAM!, I lost my phone. And just got a replacement. I’m gonna be posting some updates over the next couple days.

For everyone who has been waiting a while, my apologies.

CAM is still cutting day to day task, and helped with putting some flooring down today too!

When I lost my phone, I was totally out of the loop with the internet and anyone else for that matter. So, I also grabbed a new IPad Pro for updating on here. I’m good to go now, as I have a back up device!

Hey guys! Long time no
Update on CAM!, I lost my phone. And just got a replacement. I’m gonna be posting some updates over the next couple days.

For everyone who has been waiting a while, my apologies.

CAM is still cutting day to day task, and helped with putting some flooring down today too!

When I lost my phone, I was totally out of the loop with the internet and anyone else for that matter. So, I also grabbed a new IPad Pro for updating on here. I’m good to go now, as I have a back up device!

Nice sharpening job! For a second I thought you cut right through a metal lid.

Back