The Traveling Spyderco Delica. . .

I'm curious who Cam is going to be spending Turkey day with?

Would be awsome if Sal was on the list.

We had a $2 million dollar gas pipe repair at work, full plant outage for couple weeks. Haven’t had cam time lately, but he is relaxing at home.

If cam needs to go somewhere I will have to send him before Saturday to allow for travel time. I am actually off work this turkey day so I can put him to work over here, no problem if need be.

ms0wep.jpg

Ok, cam had to work off his vacation here so I took him to work. I had to load up 300 lobs of salt for the potable water system so he tore into the 50# bags for me. Rest of the day was breaking zip ties because I didn’t bother with diagonal cutters.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Thanksgiving was a success with friends and family, even when the hot water heater failed the evening before. I was busy all day having cam help out in the kitchen. Sometimes my wife would roll her eyes at me using cam because I wasn’t using the regular kitchen knives. Cam is not long enough for use on a turkey so he helped out on the smaller meats.

Very moist bone in ham for the scoring.
dmwj8h.jpg

A rib roast for added selection.
2ik5l5t.jpg

Very useful to remove the aluminum covering to reveal the cork.
28i985g.jpg

Ok, I have not watched this thread for a while, but can anyone tell how many Delica's been stolen here? Is Cam number 5? 6?

Ok, I have not watched this thread for a while, but can anyone tell how many Delica's been stolen here? Is Cam number 5? 6?

2 Delicas.
Mod got involved and recovered the First Delica that was returned to OP and retired.
The Second one is stolen. Not recovered.

Cam is the 3rd and moving along.

Reactions: 353
2 Delicas.
Mod got involved and recovered the First Delica that was returned to OP and retired.

Thanks for the clarification. :cool::thumbsup:

2 Delicas.

I think it’s the first one that got stolen. Mr. Brownstone. Bluey (#2) was recovered and Cam (#3) is still trucking. I could be wrong.

Email sent!

I own a Spyderco Military in S110V, and a PM2 in S110V. I would love to try mr. brownstone!

I also own a Wicked Edge with a bunch of cool accessories, stones, and strops! So, MR. brownstone will leave my possession hair whittling sharp!

I’m a member on Spyderco forums primarily. “tps3443”

I registered here just to try this knife haha! I could care less about stealing someone’s knife, that is just ridiculous..

I will 2nd this! And offer a Spyderco PM2 Blurple in S110V to be a traveling knife also

What a cool thread.

And, STOP STEALING KNIVES PEOPLE.

Looks like this thread is on a SLOW down and Cam has not moved to a new host.

Looks like this thread is on a SLOW down and Cam has not moved to a new host.

Thursday when I get into my off work rotation I need to go shop for a postcard to add to the collection. Gotta prep the shipping box for Cam’s next journey. I have to work New Years so no fireworks on the Vegas strip pics. Would be good to have Cam bring in the new year someplace cool with fireworks.

Back