THE UNITED COLORS OF BECKER.... The first batch of Birch lam BK grips is done!!!!

Seriously, it would look really cool. The Soutwest Camo with the Brown, Orange and Green is really neat as well.

Not so fast my friend!!! SW Camo is alllllll mine! payment sent and looking forward to it! thanks Jim!

Gloater... I must waits til the 16 stuff is ready....

*rubs hands, beams in gleeful anticipation*

HA! Not gloating, protecting my purchase! I was struggling between 2 color choices and FINALLY made up my mind...don't wanna see these babies get away! Why are you on here?? You have a metric-ton of kydex to bend...

HA! Not gloating, protecting my purchase! I was struggling between 2 color choices and FINALLY made up my mind...don't wanna see these babies get away! Why are you on here?? You have a metric-ton of kydex to bend...

One is coolin in the press. Im multi-taskin danggit! LOL

I hear ya with the colors, they're all cool...hard to decide, but that Charcoal is hard to beat.

I'm still sitting here trying to decide between the desert camo (the bk2 picked that) and the charcoal (I picked that). I'm guessing (hoping) that the ones for the bk11 will be available in the same colors?

I'm still sitting here trying to decide between the desert camo (the bk2 picked that) and the charcoal (I picked that). I'm guessing (hoping) that the ones for the bk11 will be available in the same colors?

Yep, I will be making the Necker grips out of the same materials and colors..;)

I will..

I am think they will be $29 shipped.

All the Necker grips will be machined inside to fit the cutouts in the tang, just like the factory grips.

It's a lot of work making those 'lil bastids...LOL

Nice work! I have been giving some thought to doing some laminate handles myself. Those turned out very nice.

Thanks guys!

Just added some pics of the Woodland camo set on a BK 7 to the original post.

Yep.

I will be shipping them out Monday as soon as the finish cures..;)

They set a record for the quickest I ever sold anything on that site..LOL..

Thanks, Tyler

ya i think it was an hr you had it up! right place at the right time i guess can wait to slap them on in about a yr!

ya i think it was an hr you had it up! right place at the right time i guess can wait to slap them on in about a yr!

Well, I think the finish will be cured pretty well by then!

You take are of yourself over there ..;)

Jim,
Trying to PM you but you must be full. Im wanting a pair of the, Shady Camo- Brown and Charcoal if you still have em. Pm me when you get a minute. Thanks

Pugs,

Naw, Message box is not full, just internet access in "Jim world..lol No PDA, no Cellphone access so I have to wait to respond to things on my PC when I take breaks for lunch(sometimes) or in the evenings. Just trying to keep it real.;)

I did just respond to your messages though. Thanks!

Back