The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let a monkey throw a dart at this to choose the color. If s/he is good, it will be white.

fadWxiP.jpg

You get what you get and you don't fuss a bit. : Stone Cold Steve Austin

How about a nice purple jigged bone? They did that on the last run of model 78s.
Oh, I know, why not a nice checkered walnut covers?

Of course a more distinctive option would be gold anodized aluminum covers engraved with the word, “BladeForums.”

It seems pretty much every conceivable option has been presented, I am not jealous of @waynorth having to narrow it down! I love the idea of:

red soup bone
smooth natural autumn bone
sawcut bone
african blackwood or ebony
smooth ivory bone

Basically I love them all haha

I dont think charlie will be the one narrowing it down. I assume he will go to bill with these suggestions, see what he is willing to do and then we will have a poll.

I dont think charlie will be the one narrowing it down. I assume he will go to bill with these suggestions, see what he is willing to do and then we will have a poll.

I know, was just being silly.

I'd love to see it in red soup bone but smooth autumn bone, sepia sawcut or smooth Osage wood would be great as well.
Whatever it ends up being I'm sure it will be awesome.

How about a nice purple jigged bone? They did that on the last run of model 78s.
Oh, I know, why not a nice checkered walnut covers?

Of course a more distinctive option would be gold anodized aluminum covers engraved with the word, “BladeForums.”

I feel like I just need to help you, since you're off your typical message
Did you mean, "gold anodized aluminum covers, with purple and pink glitter pasted on them, engraved with the word, “BladeForums.” "?
:D

I’ll throw in my vote for the sawcut bone option. I’m a fan of green bone in general but I’m curious how a sawcut oily creek would turn out.

Ok...so here is the deal...you folks are suckering me in. If this Barlow greatness ends up with red soup bone...I’m in. Son of a...

Might also be in if it gets smooth white covers.

Ok...so here is the deal...you folks are suckering me in. If this Barlow greatness ends up with red soup bone...I’m in. Son of a...

Might also be in if it gets smooth white covers.

I knew you could do it. I just knew it.
You're like "The Little Engine Who Could", except the engine would have to be a person, and his goal would be getting a 2021 forum knife.

To continue my post...and my position change...the red soup bone with all the character looks so dang classy. Just amazing.

I am not a clip point fan, but have been known to try out shapes that my brain isn’t visually fond of. And possibly being the last BF knife...classy and sexy is definitely the way to go. :)

ETA: and to top it off...I’d be in for 2 (if allowable) one to use and test, and one for fondling with my eyes only.

I love the knife ride!! :D

Last edited:
To continue my post...and my position change...the red soup bone with all the character looks so dang classy. Just amazing.

I am not a clip point fan, but have been known to try out shapes that my brain isn’t visually fond of. And possibly being the last BF knife...classy and sexy is definitely the way to go. :)

ETA: and to top it off...I’d be in for 2 (if allowable) one to use and test, and one for fondling with my eyes only.

I love the knife ride!! :D
Yes? Did someone call for classy and sexy? How can I be of service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back