The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m the proud owner of every forum knife since 2018... even have multiple 301’s. All I can say is that this is an expensive hobby and I can’t keep them all. I understand the forum knife has a special meaning, but I really don’t think selling 1 knife you have multiples of justifies name calling and piling on.

I see one 78 Stag that you bought on the BF exchange from a senior Porch sitter didn't make it into your collection...... Rather than resell it on the exchange for the $225 you paid for it you hustled it on E-B for $325..... Nice consideration for the porch....... Then you come back around sniffing out a BF forum knife?....... Really??

I see one 78 Stag that you bought on the BF exchange from a senior Porch sitter didn't make it into your collection...... Rather than resell it on the exchange for the $225 you paid for it you hustled it on E-B for $325..... Nice consideration for the porch....... Then you come back around sniffing out a BF forum knife?....... Really??
Since you know so much about it, you know it was originally a $125 knife... tops. So when he flipped it to me and made $100 it wasn’t a problem? Can you hear yourself?

Hi everyone! I am interested in buying a forum knife can you tell me who is going to be the manufacturer and what the pattern will be? I have been trying to find out where to order it and what the qualifications are to buy it and how many can I buy? Can anyone tell me what the covers are going to be?

Thank you very much.

It has been a while since someone came along and ask these questions so I thought I would step in and fill the gap.

:rolleyes: 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪

Hi everyone! I am interested in buying a forum knife can you tell me who is going to be the manufacturer and what the pattern will be? I have been trying to find out where to order it and what the qualifications are to buy it and how many can I buy? Can anyone tell me what the covers are going to be?

Thank you very much.

It has been a while since someone came along and ask these questions so I thought I would step in and fill the gap.

Here it is. You have a choice of colors this year.

tz62wcuw3zo01.jpg

Thank you very much.

You forgot, “am i too late?!?!!!”
And “did anyone receive one yet? I havent received any shipping notification!”
Also, “maybe (insert random company) can do our forum knife this year”

I accidentally 'flipped' a forum knife several years ago. I wanted to trade it for another knife of comparable value, but you don't get much traction in the trade forum, so I listed it for "sale or trade" in the sale forum and asked what I thought was such a stupid high price no one would buy it.
Sold that day I think. Couldn't believe it.
So now I just keep both.
You didn't get added to the "banned from getting a forum knife" list? I'm sure in your case it was an accident, but then again, it opens the door to anyone saying they flipped it by accident.

You didn't get added to the "banned from getting a forum knife" list? I'm sure in your case it was an accident, but then again, it opens the door to anyone saying they flipped it by accident.
Yep....
Easy way to avoid accidental flipping.... post it for sale at the original price, or thereabouts. Or, on the 'bay, post it at a "Buy it now" price at or about the original price.

See how easy that is?

OK folks! Since this thread has become a discussion on flippers, which really belongs in Feedback, I'm closing it.

I have it on good authority we'll be seeing the next step in the process shortly. Please keep the flipper talk out of it.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back