The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D :thumbsup:
28neAqJ.gif
Oh my, that is freakin’ awesome! 😅

Meanwhile in cavern deep below Porcham City....an out of date computer with big tape reels and lots of blinking coloured lights works tirelessly.....It seems we now have the secret identity of none other than that Felonious Fiendish Flipper !
Does that luxury yacht seem out of place in the peaceful port of Porchford??
Are those deliveries of Persian Catfood unusual??
Who owns that fortified stronghold perched menacingly atop the icy peak of Mt Porcherhorn..accessible only by cable car or subterranean tunnels.??

Stay Tuned
Same Barlow Time
Same Barlow Channel

Most of the distaste for flipping the forum knife is that the people that make it happen are volunteering their time and no one that is involved with the project are allowed to profit from it (even when a dealer does the distribution). So it bothers people that others look at the BF knife solely for the purpose of making some scratch.

I would go so far as to say that a forum knife (at least one made by GEC) would not happen at all, if the owner of BF and GEC were viewing it as a for profit venture.

maybe, but you are certainly on the "excessive glitter" list....:cool:
I wonder if there is such a thing as too much glitter?:rolleyes:🤪

Oh my, that is freakin’ awesome! 😅
You gotta hand it to Hollywood... he makes grandpa knives look formidable.
Only when someone asks for an explanation when you get home.
And the only people who don’t laugh at this are the ones that find themselves in that predicament, wishing they had a glitter knife to blame it on.

Just reading this in todays Porchenberg Chronicle

Owing to social distancing and maximum numbers at outdoor public gatherings this years annual Flipper Bashing Festival will not go ahead. The Flippers are traditionally herded into the shallows of New Porchford Harbour where they become stranded .The Porchenbergers, Porcheteers and The Royal Porchburgh Highland Foot and Mouth Deserters set upon the Flippers with great gusto, malice aforethought and extreme predjudice. The helpless creatures are mercilesy pilloried and taunted until they bleed money.....the waters of Greedy Bay turning gold from the slaughter.

I think weve scared them all away.

Rare footage of a Flipper explains why they are so despised and such pathetic beasts..

Apologies i dont seem to be able to pist youtube links ,photobucket or jpg files....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back