The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allot of how the cant of the blade effects (or is it affects) the use of the knife is the amount of upsweep the frame/handle has as shown in this picture. The greater the upsweep of the handle, the more the knife must be adjusted for cutting. I hope this makes sense to everyone - it does to me.

W38qbmn.jpg

A lot of people here are complaining about flippers when I think they ought to be complaining about buyers. If someone buys a knife for the manufactures retail price and then turns around and sells it for a 200% price, what's the problem? If you don't like the flippers tactic, don't buy the knife. That would most likely pretty much kill the flippers.

A lot of people here are complaining about flippers when I think they ought to be complaining about buyers. If someone buys a knife for the manufactures retail price and then turns around and sells it for a 200% price, what's the problem? If you don't like the flippers tactic, don't buy the knife. That would most likely pretty much kill the flippers.
I've said this same thing more than once. For whatever reason, the buyers that pay exorbitant prices don't listen to me.

Ah yes, blame the victim.;):D

Sorry to change the subject folks - you are affecting so much fun!!:D

It's time we had a poll!!:cool: Before we do, let's let some bickering begin!!;)
This will eventually determine the handle on our knives!!:eek:
The least expensive is flat with beveled edges, and undyed, whether wood or bone. Sawcutting, rounding, dying, jigging etc. each add something to the cost. I say these things under my guiding principle of keeping costs low, but you of course should have what you want, as much as possible. Please let's rule out Stag or Horn (too expensive) and synthetics (for me guys!!:rolleyes:)
Everything else is on the table as mentioned above. So before we set this poll up, can we have a couple of days of opinions??o_O
Let's keep it civil, and Porch-like, and think twice before you put something crazy down that might be funny, but waste this opportunity!!
I know, I know - no fun!!:p
Whudda ya fancy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back