"The Vikings"

Ragnar is one of my favorite characters in any TV show EVER.... the combination of whimsical humor, openminded curiosity, and absolutely unmitigated brutality is just so.. awesome!

Busse Norse Sword!!! Yes Please
Busse Axe!! Damn right yes please
Busse Seax!!! I have a Boss Jack on the way because of the show :thumbup: :)

Watched it since day one. Really like the show. I want to be a Viking, looks like fun to me.

Garth

P.S. How awesome would a Viking with INFI be?

...Was hoping that you and Jerry would make it happen. Great show--looking forward to season 3 in 2015; would be fantastic if Busse introduced some Viking inspired INFI with the release of season 3.

I have heard it is an awesome show and I should definitely watch it if I like men with great beards. :)

I just bought a rattlehawk because of the show. I would definitely be in for a Viking styled ax in INFI.

The Vikings are returning to out shores again Tonight....so please no Ganzaa's until Tomorrow!!!;)

I have watched the Vikings from the very first episode, and am looking forward to its resumption. One of the best shows on TV in my opinion. And a Viking sword and Viking ax in INFI would be awsome!!!!:thumbup:

I just bought a rattlehawk because of the show. I would definitely be in for a Viking styled ax in INFI.

Vikings rule - How about a Bussekin Norsehawk...?:D

hD6Sb3kh.jpg

Time for me to grow a beard.
Yes, a Viking INFI blade would be very cool.

Took me a few episodes to really get into it but now it is one of my favorites. Been waiting for a long time for it to come back.

Garth

Tonight was Waaaaaaaaaaay better than the season premier of the shuffling dead!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ETA: I'm a fan of TWD, but I'm VERY happy the writers aren't the same for both series!

Last edited:
So far one of the best series I have ever watched! Took me about two weeks to watch the first two seasons on Hulu.

^^^ Yeah... seeing Siggy all wet... mmmmm.... hahaha
Couldn't decide to hate or love her, ended with love for a heroic deed.
(Oh!) just realized, i never finished watching the last episode.......

Last edited:
Every Sunday (few exceptions of course), for the last 20 years, I've headed out to my best friend's house to have tea & cake with him & his wife.... Then we have an evening of whatever series is at our taste. The Dead, Vikings, GOT are at the top of a fairly long list.

Yup. Great show.

I am definitely going to have to check it out. Sounds like a good show. I have also heard Black Sails is a good show as well. Has anyone checked that one out yet?

Back