The "Whatever" Thread

Sorry I missed this yesterday, YC. Happy Anniversary!

Congratulations, 'Mudge!

Maggie and I celebrated 26 years on June 29.

best

mqqn

Congrats on all the anniversaries and long, successful relationships/friendships. Fran and I will be celebrating 25 years in November. I suspect this one is going to be expensive :p.

Congrats on all the anniversaries and long, successful relationships/friendships. Fran and I will be celebrating 25 years in November. I suspect this one is going to be expensive :p.

Yes - Maggie got a diamond necklace for the 25th - for the price of a decent motorcycle....

best

mqqn

I've been promising a week in Hawaii for just about all of those 25 years. That and a new patio to replace the old wood deck and I should have enough bonus points to stay out of the doghouse for a couple weeks :p.

First day back at the gym after three weeks off... it's gonna be a rough week! Most of the moving is done and my girl healing up enough to get me out of the house. Last time I went out was for a knife making class lol

Sounds like it's about time for a thanksgiving luau! Who needs turkey when you can have Kalua pig?!

My wife works retails so getting time off anywhere near Christmas shopping time is impossible. If this happens, it'll probably be late October. Maybe we'll be there for Halloween. :)

Just so you all know, I had to slash the prices on remaining HK knives, need to recoup and move on to next set of ideas. Hoping to make some "one-off" designs to make them more unique, small side projects like the HK's don't have the turnover demand like the Actual JK lineup does, or that's my thinking anyway ;)

Check them out if you're looking for a good bargain on some great steel: https://hkhandlesknives.com/hk-store/

thanks

Just so you all know, I had to slash the prices on remaining HK knives, need to recoup and move on to next set of ideas. Hoping to make some "one-off" designs to make them more unique, small side projects like the HK's don't have the turnover demand like the Actual JK lineup does, or that's my thinking anyway ;)

Check them out if you're looking for a good bargain on some great steel: https://hkhandlesknives.com/hk-store/

thanks

Sent you an email about one of your pocket-muks.

Back