The "Whatever" Thread

Much of the answer would depend on how/into what, the substance has been processed, as well as being pretty subjective to individuals and their tolerances, among other factors. Are you eating a cookie, or a jelly bean, a taste of peanut butter, drinking tea, using a cream/ointment or ingesting a highly concentrated product from which a drop could be an overdose. I think you need to try products starting with a little and gauging your personal response as you work up to more of the same product. You pretty much can't trust labelling - YET.

Here is a good starter link - Project CBD - https://www.projectcbd.org

There is a sub-link about dosages and other aspects of CBD therapeutics use - https://www.projectcbd.org/guidance/cbd-users-manual

Ray

Last edited:
They showed Manhattan on the news this morning, it hit about 1/2 mile from their house.

Weather is dangerous. Last year a hurricane almost took us out in ne georgia up in the Appalachians

Well, almost done packing up, just gotta haul some stuff to the dump and Goodwill then load the keeper boxes and head north.
I finally got to see a doctor yesterday and she confirmed my thinking that I have Sciatica.
Strange that I have no back pain, but the pain in my hip and leg more than make up for the lack of back pain.:mad:
I had to use a wheel chair to get around at the VA hospital it hurt so bad to walk.
She rxed a pain med and steroid and so far the pain med is somewhat working and last night I got a good nights sleep for the first time since last Friday.:D
I thank whomever for my little sister helping me with the heavy lifting this week.:thumbsup::cool:
Don't worry, I thanked her also.

On a side note....I will be without internet until I get a smart phone so it'll be awhile before I am posting again.:(
You all take care.

I came through and I will return!

You all take care yourself. :thumbsup: All the best Mykel. "Talk" to you soon.

Be well.

Ray

Good luck, Mykel, hope you get through this next hurdle

Hi Mykel -

I didn't see in past posts why or where you are moving too, but I do feel some of the pressure of moving. Maggie and I are heading out of Illinois and going to buy in Tennessee. We have been looking at homes in the Murfreesboro to Chattanooga areas. on the west side of 24.

The plan right now is to perform at least one task related to moving each day, be that packing something up, throwing things out, or putting things in the donate pile.

We figure to have the house sale-ready by Mid April 2019, when we will put it on the market and begin house hunting down south in earnest.

Good luck, Mykel and I look forward to pictures of your new trail adventures when you get settled into your new location.

best

mqqn

Safe travels, Mykel. Look forward to you posting again, I always enjoy your commentary and photos.
Thanks Chris, I'll be venturing forth on new trails and posting pics soon.:thumbsup:

Good luck, Mykel, hope you get through this next hurdle
Got through just fine Glenn and it turns out we do have wifi here. Yay!:)

Hi Mykel -

I didn't see in past posts why or where you are moving too, but I do feel some of the pressure of moving. Maggie and I are heading out of Illinois and going to buy in Tennessee. We have been looking at homes in the Murfreesboro to Chattanooga areas. on the west side of 24.

The plan right now is to perform at least one task related to moving each day, be that packing something up, throwing things out, or putting things in the donate pile.

We figure to have the house sale-ready by Mid April 2019, when we will put it on the market and begin house hunting down south in earnest.

Good luck, Mykel and I look forward to pictures of your new trail adventures when you get settled into your new location.

best

mqqn
Good luck with the house hunting Andy.
Starting this early, organizing for the move that is, is the smart way to do it.:thumbsup:
I waited until the last minute and regret it, but it's all said and done with nothing to do now but relax.:cool:

I moved because the LLC that owns the apartments I lived in wanted way too large an increase in rent with the lease renewal. (Typical move on the part of apartment owners in the Puget Sound area now days.:mad:)

I'm 65 miles north of my former addy on the property my niece inherited and we are way out in the sticks.
And I love it! It's so dang peaceful out here.:)
My roommate is heading even farther north than me to be closer to her son who works in Vancouver BC.

I am so glad to be out of the city!

Hi Mykel -

best

mqqn

Ethan Becker's house in Vonore is for sale. Backs up into the Cherokee nat'l forest SW of Knoxville.
about 90 miles from Chat and less than 3 hours from Nashville.
can be had with or without the 56 acres of hill.

Hey John, I don't want to clog up your new thread, but you may want to change the title of it to garner more attention. There is already a thread titled "Why?" on the first page and it may cause some confusion.

Hey John, I don't want to clog up your new thread, but you may want to change the title of it to garner more attention. There is already a thread titled "Why?" on the first page and it may cause some confusion.
What evverr.

I tried, but ever since the forum format has changed I can’t seem to do changes.

Connie came home really happy this morning. First off, only two more weeks of overnight shift. Second, she has been helping out on the pricing team once in a while, and loves it, a lot less lifting or heavy work. Her boss called her into the office this morning and asked her to go to the pricing team permanently, she is doing so well there. She may occasionally have to help on her old team, like at the holidays, but her primary job will be pricing.
Happy wife, happy life!

Back