The "Whatever" Thread

Tomorrow is Connie’s and my 33rd anniversary. Can’t even go celebrate, same with Christmas, just two old people sitting home alone.

JK Knives JK Knives Is it possible to add one more order to your 2021 January list?

I'm thinking in specific of a Tool, with some slight modification to the design (height of primary bevel, rounded butt, 3/32 O1 blade, etc).

If not January then definitely February. I've decided to go with the Tool over 'muk

Last edited:
JK Knives JK Knives Is it possible to add one more order to your 2021 January list?

I'm thinking in specific of a Tool, with some slight modification to the design (height of primary bevel, rounded butt, 3/32 O1 blade, etc).

If not January then definitely February. I've decided to go with the Tool over 'muk
Let’s just use the spot I’m holding for you the beginning of February.

RIP Dequincy Jynxie RIP Dequincy Jynxie
I had this for a year or so, just shampoo and conditioner every couple of days, now I just have a mustache and goatee, don't do more than wash it every day.
Haven't found an electric razor that was any good and I just use a 10yr old Gillette Mach 3.
Mk8xYOn.jpg

dang Greatscoot!

now that's what I'd call a proper beard :)

thanks for giving my some inspiration, though my beard isn't so much silver grey and more reddish and brownish

after coming out of my recent end-of-summer/beginning-of-autumn depression, I'm already excited about getting back into really proper grooming...

like my mom used to say: look good, feel good

Back