There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

Will this be hitting the website or will we be emailing Amy and Garth? This will be my first "normal" purchase of my new addiction.
This appears to be a Regular sale item from the Busse Combat Store front not a Gaaaanza style Trough Trampling...Doors open Feb 6th 9:00pm est. Good Luck:eek:....Order Early Order Often:D

Ohhhh you cunning hogs...trying to trick a poor newby like that.....you of course should waiting patiently for the Go Post here and email then... ;) ;) :D

Satin with Maroon.... Setting phone to alert me half hour before 6PM Pacific Time. I wish Busse would list approximate blade width and weight, just so I don't have to guess.

What exactly is a “nano” handle? If it is a smaller handle, How much less girth are we talking about?

I haven’t bought a Busse directly from their website in ages, but this one has me on the fence. Unfortunately my go-to combination is no longer available: Tanker Grey and Tan Canvas.

features a non-sharpenable, near full length swedge grind along the length of the spine

I'm wondering how much flat spine the 'non-sharpenable' swedge leaves. That wording sounds like there might be a good amount of flat spine left. While I'd prefer a rounded spine on that nuke version (well I'd like to see the full nuclear meltdown treatment actually NMNFNO FTW!), if the swedge leaves a good area that won't eat batons that'd be cool.

So would this be a bad option for a guy with XL hands?
I wouldn't think so. I have large hands and I have not owned a Busse that the handles were uncomfortable for me,even the smaller blades.

I'm wondering how much flat spine the 'non-sharpenable' swedge leaves. That wording sounds like there might be a good amount of flat spine left. While I'd prefer a rounded spine on that nuke version (well I'd like to see the full nuclear meltdown treatment actually NMNFNO FTW!), if the swedge leaves a good area that won't eat batons that'd be cool.

The spine bevels are hand ground, so they may vary slightly, but the flat area on the back of the spine is approx. .135" wide.

Because they are ground at an angle they will be far less punishing on a baton than if the blades were simply .135" thick with sharp corners.

Hope that helps, if not, start drinking!!!

Jerry

The spine bevels are hand ground, so they may vary slightly, but the flat area on the back of the spine is approx. .135" wide.

Because they are ground at an angle they will be far less punishing on a baton than if the blades were simply .135" thick with sharp corners.

Jerry

Thanks, that’s just the information I was looking for. I want to put this on my plate carrier, but wanted to be sure batoning was still an option if needed

Jerry

Cool :thumbsup: Yes, that helps very much. Thank you for taking the time to reply back :cool:

Back