Think I'll ever find a PM2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received a shipping notification from *zon, well before the expected ship date of 3-4 weeks. I expect this PM2 shortage to end soon.

I bought 3 this week. Two online auction site for $160 black/ satin blade and one in the exchange forum here black / black blade. All new.

The PM2 is a nice knife for $100 but not nice enough to pay the raised prices they're going for now, IMO. Have patience and you will be rewarded :)

If people didn't act like little kids that can't wait for Xmas, they would have never brought those elevated prices in the first place.

Just received a shipping notification from *zon, well before the expected ship date of 3-4 weeks. I expect this PM2 shortage to end soon.

Since I have a brown sprint , I really don't need another PM2 ................. but I ordered one anyway to have a camo/satin. I have been watching for weeks and this is the first time that PM2s have come up at $108 at that vendor, even for back order. Prior to this, a search only brought up Militarys. Waiting to get the shipping notice.

I see an orange one listed in the Exchange at $365. If they are selling at that price then I missed a prime gouging opportunity because I just sold one with custom orange aluminum scales for $175.

Maybe I need to dig out all of my sprint runs and do a little war profiteering :)

just saw 3 black/satin in stock @ 99.99 + 5.00 on the great wide web

sechip, can you be a little more specific?

I just ordered the last camo/black paramilitary from Blade HQ. I've been checking the product pages on their website and about 6 others daily for about two weeks.

The PM2 is a nice knife for $100 but not nice enough to pay the raised prices they're going for now, IMO. Have patience and you will be rewarded :)

Agreed. I've been wanting a blacked out pm2 but I'm not paying the prices people are wanting.

Here, for the standard pm2 it will set you back €185. I ordered one for €123 + shipping but got some other stuff, and I'm very happy with that! You have it good over there with your prices!

wow these are demanding discontinued prices , what people have to see is when they do come back in stock they will be left holding a 165.00 black on satin pm2 , and will have to hold on to these for 20 more years to get the 65.00 back , its a sweet blade but not worth 165.00 no matter what . the preorder pm2 green is only 119.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back