THIS is the anything goes, keep it clean, blow off steam, W&SS chat.

Anybody play Hold 'em on FB? I thought it might be fun to have a table of WSS guys from time to time.

For those that don't know, it is a free game that is played inside Facebook (and possibly outside as well.) They stake you a few grand to start. Its a lot of fun to play with friends from all over the country - world, actually.

wood_spirit_8_.JPG

random bloke

Awfully quiet in here. Where is everyone? It's 6pm and I'm glad to not be at work anymore! What shakin, folks?

-Nadz

Awfully quiet in here. Where is everyone? It's 6pm and I'm glad to not be at work anymore! What shakin, folks?

-Nadz

Not too much. I had to rush to welding class about an hour ago because I was late; once I got there I realized that class is over for the semester. Epic fail.

Oh, I just found out that my new Micarta grips for my Becker Necker should be getting delivered tomorrow. Excited! :D

Anyway, I think we can all be glad that Monday is finally over!

Just got in from a 9 hour marathon Irish funeral. Man, what a roller coaster of emotions. Cryin, laughing, drinking, singing, hugging, cursing, crying, storytelling, puking, more drinking, eating, this one and that one and I luv ya!

We said goodbye to one beautiful, kind and righteous lady today. My wife's Godmother (second mother really). We'll miss you Auntie Marge. :(

Marcelo- Sorry to hear, brother. :(

Koyote- I'm stuck at work too. Hate Tuesdays..

-Nadz

I'd trust your dog's senses, if I were you.. Not sure of your locale but it may have been a two-legged unwelcomed critter as well..

This may not go over well with some of you but oh well.. My dog, when she was alive saved me from getting my home broke in a couple of times..

BTW, hope it's gone, whatever got your pup on guard...

Tux

Back