THIS is the anything goes, keep it clean, blow off steam, W&SS chat.

P1010082.jpg

7 hours of packing black. I slept pretty damn good last night :)

You know Payette ... you do alright for somebody who claims to have no loot :thumbup::D

You know Payette ... you do alright for somebody who claims to have no loot :thumbup::D

Oh geez, not this crap again... I never said I don't have any loot, I said I wasn't making any loot. And that was before school started and got temporary weekend work (I'm working my ASS off 7 days a week right now) on top of it. Life's alright right now, just gone through some rough spots this year. And I'm not complaining about any of it. I'm extremely frugal with my money when it comes to everything from toilet paper to food to pens and paper for school. I make every penny count, and that's something most people aren't concerned with these days. I'd rather pay 100 bucks for a hand made 5160 beater like that than some 3-400 dollar factory deal with molded plastic handles :/ Plus, it goes to a good cause. Man, I love these periodic audits into my personal life... You guys must really find me fascinating or something.

Ummm ... not really ;)

Sorry for the snap I'm just sick of people on here thinking every aspect of my life is their business. Drives me nuts. I'm all creaky today, been in classes since 8:40 this morning and haven't had anything to eat since Saturday, because my bank locked my debit card after I withdrew money from another bank's ATM (because my bank's was empty...). Today's been very... trying. Definitely testing my patience.

Sorry for the snap I'm just sick of people on here thinking every aspect of my life is their business. Drives me nuts. I'm all creaky today, been in classes since 8:40 this morning and haven't had anything to eat since Saturday, because my bank locked my debit card after I withdrew money from another bank's ATM (because my bank's was empty...). Today's been very... trying. Definitely testing my patience.

P-Yette.... stop sharing every aspect of your life with us.:p

If I did, people wouldn't be asking more details... like my current financial situation. I wear my heart on a sleeve, for the most part I don't give a crap what people know and I have nothing to hide, it's just wierd that strangers are so interested :/

If I did, people wouldn't be asking more details... like my current financial situation. I wear my heart on a sleeve, for the most part I don't give a crap what people know and I have nothing to hide, it's just wierd that strangers are so interested :/

Yes, we're all big fans of your life and your "stories" and can't wait until the next installment. I'm all atwitter.

FYI - There is a difference between not having anything to hide and not hiding anything.

Payette was finally reunited with the pet goldfish he lost to the unfortunate flushing catastrophy of '98...

article-1309880-0B11B738000005DC-848_634x434.jpg

we tried to take the picture three or four times after cleaning up that bleeder, but it didn't work. In a week or so I'll take a better picture, it's doing real well.

The most uncomfortable tatoo experience I had was when they were working on my clavical... it vibrated straight across to my throat and was making me gag... really badly. I puked twice.

Rick

Back