Thoughts BRADFORD Guardian 3 edc

ziMM8AN.jpg

I love my whiteriver knives, especially the backpacker
Yeah I think my next knife will be a white river for sure. And probably the Backpacker pro because I prefer scales to paracord. And it was a tough call but I went with Guardian 3 this time.

I really appreciate everyone's feedback and help on this subject. I did order the G3 so when I get it in I'll make sure to post some pictures! But I do have one more question for everyone. How wide is G3 sheath belt loop? And what's the best belt/size to use with it? (in width of course) Looked to be about 2 inches maybe 2.5 to me? But I'm not totally sure. Thanks again

Using a ruler I measure the overall width for a belt at less than two inches. A 1.5 inch wide belt should fit in the G3 leather sheath.

Using a ruler I measure the overall width for a belt at less than two inches. A 1.5 inch wide belt should fit in the G3 leather sheath.
I wear it on a 1.5" no problem. Might feel a little tight at first but breaks in fine. Retention might be an issue (can be a little loose). My 3.5 was a little more loose than I like, the 3 was fine. Highly recommend an armatus sheath (have one for the 3.5). Bradford's kydex is good too (have the pancake version for the 3).

Yeah I think my next knife will be a white river for sure. And probably the Backpacker pro because I prefer scales to paracord. And it was a tough call but I went with Guardian 3 this time.
Really dig the Knucklehead if you are looking for neck carry or super thin waist carry. Great little knife!

Just to add input on the Bradford: The Guardian 3.5 is wonderful to carry and the ergonomics are fantastic, I use an Armatus kydex sheath. I have large hands and wanted a longer handle than the Guardian 3. No regrets.

Just to add input on the Bradford: The Guardian 3.5 is wonderful to carry and the ergonomics are fantastic, I use an Armatus kydex sheath. I have large hands and wanted a longer handle than the Guardian 3. No regrets.
Yeah honestly I think that'll be one of the next knifes I get. Maybe when I get my taxes back I'll pick up a G3.5 and a white river backpacker pro. I do like the white rivers s35vn blade

Guardian 3 in Vanadis 4e (equivalent to CPM 4v) for sale right now in both wharnie and sheepsfoot... just sayin'... (and yes... dammit... I bought a sheepsfoot...:D)

I love my Bradford's. The top one is G4 in 3V full flat grind. middle one is G3 in N690 saber grind w/ false edge and the bottom is a G3 in Vanadis 4e full flat grind and 3d scales. I do not use the G4 that much but I still love it .

IMG_20190125_235048__01.jpg

Back