Ti/Carbon Fiber S90v Military sale

This ones on YOU BF and KW, just purchased my 3rd, I couldn't resist anymore :mad:.
I thought I would fall to the same fate last night after a few beers, but so far I've been good. I need to unsubscribe from this thread!

Ya'll are such enablers!!! I have wanted one of these Millies since they were announced on the KW website several years ago, but somehow never picked one up. Mostly because I already have another Military that I carry quite a bit. I have been watching the KW website and drooling over the pictures the past few days. And thanks to your comments about how good this knife turned out, and what a great company Knifeworks is, you pushed me over the edge. I just ordered one.

I know I am going in the doghouse, but it will be worth it! I can't wait for this mail call.

Like a lot of others, I wasn't going to buy one, but caved when they were on sale for $249.

When they hit $199, I pulled out the first one and took a long look at it. Then I ordered a second.

You might call it an aquired taste, but these are really nice knives, and good bang for the buck.

Not ordering a 2nd...
Not ordering a 2nd...
Not ordering a 2nd...
Not ordering a 2nd...
Not ordering a 2nd...
:eek:

Just ordered a 2nd
Just ordered a 3rd
Just ordered a 4th
Crap...

Not really, but tempted as well on the 2nd.

Last edited:
I am so close to ordering one. It would be my first Military. My Para 3 Sprint in S90V just arrived today too :cool:

I broke down too and ordered my 2nd. I paid 279 for my first so I told wife I need to get one at 199 to average down :p I hope she believes me;)

Last edited:
Back