Ti/Carbon Fiber S90v Military sale

I am so close to ordering one. It would be my first Military. My Para 3 Sprint in S90V just arrived today too :cool:

If you do not have one, then this is ABSOLUTELY the time to get one. Once they are gone, they are gone. They would have been out of stock withing weeks if they started at this price.

There will be no excuse when they're sold out for people to say "Damn , I was too late. I missed my chance to get one."

It's been available for months with numerous sales throughout. And this $199.95 deal makes it a "must buy" imo.

You have your chance. So take it.

Wolverine666,your avatar intimidated me but your words pulled me over to buy another one LOL,you're right,this is to good a deal to let it slip trough the fingers!at least i won't regret my decision!

Wolverine666,your avatar intimidated me but your words pulled me over to buy another one LOL,you're right,this is to good a deal to let it slip trough the fingers!at least i won't regret my decision!

Haha , excellent decision. I have a couple stashed away myself as well and another one I carry. Now we can laugh when they're all sold out and others get all crybaby because they missed out.

I'm actually in the process of having a couple custom leather sheaths made for it. Back pocket carry is my default for the Military but it's a pain in the ass (haha) when I'm sitting or driving. Gonna try out a discreet open-end sheath.

Last edited:
If you do not have one, then this is ABSOLUTELY the time to get one. Once they are gone, they are gone. They would have been out of stock withing weeks if they started at this price.

THIS.

And I also want to add. If you already have one, this is ABSOLUTELY the time to get another one. This will lower the average price you paid to no higher than $240.

Good reading all the drama on buying decisions. Lol. I can't wait for mine to arrive. Now I want two.

Even better,i've got a $40 refund from Knifeworks,and with buying my second that's $399,90 for two!that's what 's called "a steal"!

i have yet to own a military, I'm thinking about getting one. Kinda of a broad questions but why do you guys like them so much? i don't have experience with s90v? I live in California so I wear shorts pretty much 99 % of the time, I weary that the knife may be too big for shorts. Thoughts?

It may be kinda heavy for shorts. Especially if you're the type to wear those short shorts...:D Not quite as heavy as the full Ti Millie, but heavier than a g10 one. I tend to carry my FRN blades during the summer.

I don't think the S90V/CF/Ti is too heavy to carry with shorts. But a G10 Military would def be lighter.

My iPhone is more obtrusive to carry than any Military. And that's with me at all times.

lol no short shorts for me. I think I might give it a try, and if I don't like it I'm sure I could sell it and recoup my costs.

Picked up a fluted military a while back and it blew me away. The blade length, combined with the FFG are a win, but what really caught me by surprise was how well it carried for such a large knife. It is very thin, and also not wide at all. Leaves plenty of room in the pocket and it carries better than most knives I own and have owned. Has had me questioning every knife I own...

I have been watching the S90 CF for months-Needless to say, the $199 pushed me over the edge as many others. I received it this AM. Quality is incredible, CF is high end, perfect edge, centering, and 50% lockup. Fit and finish is flawless. Couldn't be more happier with it. I would encourage picking one up while they are still available.

And for My Wife..."So that is basically the same knife as the fluted one"? "I just don't get it." It seems I surely wouldn't get away with ordering more than one of them like some here, but it has crossed my mind after handling it this AM.

To recap:

I was an early, um let me rephrase, instant adopter when this pattern went live on the first day, first hour and the first minute of for-sale at the full on retail price of $279.95. The order was shipped out to me by Priority Mail and it was free (per orders over $99 from KW). While I finally resisted the temptations of ordering a second one when I saw its prices periodically on-sale at either $229.95 or 239.95 (Black Friday, Christmas, etc...), I finally could not resist at this blow-out $199.95.

Why did I just call it a blow-out price? Because my second order's shipping method while still free seems to be First-Class Mail instead. With the increase in the USPS shipping prices in January 2018, I really think that at this price KW is cutting things quite close to the bone and we may never see this Military iteration at or below this price again. Not shilling for KW, just stating my observation based on going with the cheaper and slower free shipping method. This who had bough at those higher sales prices may want to chime in as to what their free shipping experiences were or if anyone has received free Priority Mail service at the current sale price of $199.95?

...And for My Wife..."So that is basically the same knife as the fluted one"? "I just don't get it." It seems I surely wouldn't get away with ordering more than one of them like some here, but it has crossed my mind after handling it this AM.

Grown up life is a balancing act gentlemen. We have to live with our wives and credit card percentage rates long after the coolness of the next cool toy has worn off.
We all could have 2,3,4 + of each cool knife that comes out, but at a cost to other areas in our life.

Think about it carefully Bretnuh, I have been there. They will never fully understand our deep love for knives, guns, etc. But they will understand *better* after the credit card, cars, house, XXX are paid down.
Or maybe after she has those new boots she's been wanting. ;)

Grown up life is a balancing act gentlemen. We have to live with our wives and credit card percentage rates long after the coolness of the next cool toy has worn off.
We all could have 2,3,4 + of each cool knife that comes out, but at a cost to other areas in our life.

Think about it carefully Bretnuh, I have been there. They will never fully understand our deep love for knives, guns, etc. But they will understand *better* after the credit card, cars, house, XXX are paid down.
Or maybe after she has those new boots she's been wanting. ;)

This make me chuckle! There're a few more notches still above and over your definition of grown up life and that is no more wife and with the children all grown and hence out of the coop, a completely empty nest such liberating that one can do whatever the darn one wants to do. Oh that nexus of FREEDOM ;)

Picked up a fluted military a while back and it blew me away. The blade length, combined with the FFG are a win, but what really caught me by surprise was how well it carried for such a large knife. It is very thin, and also not wide at all. Leaves plenty of room in the pocket and it carries better than most knives I own and have owned. Has had me questioning every knife I own...

I have been watching the S90 CF for months-Needless to say, the $199 pushed me over the edge as many others. I received it this AM. Quality is incredible, CF is high end, perfect edge, centering, and 50% lockup. Fit and finish is flawless. Couldn't be more happier with it. I would encourage picking one up while they are still available.

And for My Wife..."So that is basically the same knife as the fluted one"? "I just don't get it." It seems I surely wouldn't get away with ordering more than one of them like some here, but it has crossed my mind after handling it this AM.
Order another one while you can. It's worth a night sleeping on the couch.

Makes me wonder why they are selling them for so low.. too many in stock? not selling enough?

Makes me wonder why they are selling them for so low.. too many in stock? not selling enough?

Combination of both. Don't forget that it was a 1200 run but I really think that tank must be in reserve and won't be surprised if this is it, scramble for the last of them. I won't be surprised at all if at the original full retail price of $279.95, there was a 100% or more gross markup by KW per unit on these CF/Ti models (note: I said Gross and not Net). I think that at $199.95 with free shipping, this is the price that KW is going to be in that break even zone on the remainder of these after all the operating costs, losses, etc. This is just a part and parcel of any retail business with surplus and slow moving remaining inventory above and over the projected sales.

This make me chuckle! There're a few more notches still above and over your definition of grown up life and that is no more wife and with the children all grown and hence out of the coop, a completely empty nest such liberating that one can do whatever the darn one wants to do. Oh that nexus of FREEDOM ;)

With out a doubt. If we have everything paid off, and no kids to worry about then why not buy 50 of them?
Well, even with that said there is still a balancing act to be done even if it's just storage room in your safe. ;)

I suspect those of us with the financial freedom to buy all of any item that we like are in the minority. I also suggest that those of us looking for #3, 4, 5 of the same knife are trying to fill a void
that can not be filled with that object. You know, maybe it's time to take up tennis or go on a road trip, or something else. Just something to think about for our knife loving fellows.

Back