Time for a ZT0450 giveaway from USA Made Blade

bd88fcdc3c72b54715f1a5f238b39e1c.jpg

You are most generous, thank you. I typically don't stick to just one, but often enough I carry a lone wolf lobo d/a in cocobolo, Al Mar sere d/a OD, spyderco vallotin sub hilt d/a, dpx t3 & a Fallkniven juni with a ball chain as a necker. If I'm out in the woods: Fallkniven volcano or COLD STEEL outdoorsman, protech tr-4 or zt 561 or buck 110 & a roselli axe.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Saw-wheat!!! I would love some anodized titanium!

My current carry is my newest, a ZT0562CF. Simply amazing in build, fit, finish, and beauty. Would really like to add some color some day, but it's just pretty as it is also.

I'm in ! Aug 22 is my B-day and the zt 0452 cf was on my short list.
Kershaw Cryo my custom pic to follow

Last edited:
This is my mostly carried EDC currently, BM Minigrip, LM sideclip, small phone, Zippo and Suunto Core ;)
Knife changes to Delica or PM2 on occasion...

33u34aa.jpg

BTW nice GAW :thumbup:

Great GAW!! Those ano 450's are sweet looking ! I'm in!

My EDC consists of a main knife ( folder or fixed ), a slip joint of sorts and a flashlight.
Gotta have my bases covered. :D

This is really cool of you guys! I would say my most carried blade is my large seb 21.
Thanks for the chance.

My edc consists of a swamprat swamp warden and at least another folder, as of late it's been a JK mini Appalachia. Thanks for the chance!

Great giveaway, thanks for the opportunity for a great knife. Currently my edc are a MT Zombie-Tech Socom Delta, and a DOC flipper.

Nice GAW -Thanks
Been carry a J. Lloyd slip joint mostly until I received a ZT 0562CF (Thanks EyeDog). Can't hardly leave it laying around, means it is a must carry.

Umm heck to the yeah I'm in I carry either my purple delica or my sak electrician alox every day depending on the pants I am wearing

Recycled pic of the delica

Weekdays a Chris Reeves Mnandi. Weekends lately it's either a ZT 0630 or a Chris Reeves Small Sbenza Insingo.

My EDC is an Endura Super Blue steel model. Occasionally I carry the VG10 or ZDP FFG models but mostly the Super Blue. I've carried an Endura in one form or another since 92 and still have and occasionally carry the original.

Millie Cruwear, Forum S110V native and a 10V Spyderco Farid Mehr K2 also get use especially around the house.

Joe

Back