To the Makers of Things, Show us what you do!

Look what came in the mail today! Dang this thing is smoooth. I’ve already used it to make my first list, after prying it from the wife’s hand. Thanks again Scott. Now I can check one more thing off. 😁
View attachment 1731724

😆

EsbzyBIXMAIH_qG

Look what came in the mail today! Dang this thing is smoooth. I’ve already used it to make my first list, after prying it from the wife’s hand. Thanks again Scott. Now I can check one more thing off. 😁
View attachment 1731724
Those Moleskines with the grid lines are my favorite!
(Yes, I may have a bit of a notebook fetish😳)

Those Moleskines with the grid lines are my favorite!
(Yes, I may have a bit of a notebook fetish😳)
This one’s a Karst. Much too nice for general work so I usually keep it on the desk at home. I tend to take a notebook into shops so I can write important things to remember but then get sidetracked and leave the damn notebook at the shop when I leave. 🤦‍♂️

I'll have to check those out. I always have to have a notebook around to sketch out an idea or make a list. I like the grid pattern because it makes it easy to write or sketch on and it gives a good scale reference.

Sanded out so the ano will pop down the road, time for shading...

20220130_191953~2.jpg

One section down, a whole lot left to go😂

IMG_20220130_203739_707.jpg

This one’s a Karst. Much too nice for general work so I usually keep it on the desk at home. I tend to take a notebook into shops so I can write important things to remember but then get sidetracked and leave the damn notebook at the shop when I leave. 🤦‍♂️

Try the Google Keep app on your phone for in-shop notes.

Try the Google Keep app on your phone for in-shop notes.
I do. I like that it syncs across phone, laptop, and iPad but I hate doing a lot of stuff on my phone. Either the font is too small and my arms aren’t long enough, or the font is too large and I’m scrolling for days. At the end of the day, writing is just easier.

I do. I like that it syncs across phone, laptop, and iPad but I hate doing a lot of stuff on my phone. Either the font is too small and my arms aren’t long enough, or the font is too large and I’m scrolling for days. At the end of the day, writing is just easier.

What are you, a T-Rex? 🦖😆

Back