Top 5 EDC Folding Knives! Benchmade, Spyderco, and ZT! (Vote up to 5 times)

Pick your TOP 5 EDC Knives between Benchmade, Spyderco, and ZT!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I too occasionally carry my Spyderco Native 5 Ti.
But my EDC list is:
Kershaw Camber
ZT 0393
Brous Blades, Bionic XL
Spyderco Salt 2
ZT 0770

Lateck,

Never used a single one of them so I vote none? Of the three brands I've owned a BM before it was pretty nice, I know Spydercos are good I just really dislike pretty much everything about their designs, and ZT I had never even heard of until a year or two ago.

Not at all. I went years without even interest in the Delica. Then I got one with a scale mod because it looked cool, and I came to love it for its true worth as the ultimate EDC slicer. It's uncannily good. I'm sure the Endura is as well it's just way too long for me. I hear good things though.

There are four things together IMO that make Delica and Endura such popular knives: light weight, slicer, ergonimics, and fair prices.

Hard to have a list that will allow enough models on it, but at least you have an other choice and people have been sharing their real lists. For me:
1. Military
2. PM2
3. Chaparral
4. Delica (seriously, Delica has got to be an all-time best seller, along with the BM Grip family)
5. CS SR-1 (I like a really solid beater)
6. There are several others that get a lot of carry, including Yo2, Techno, Mantra2, and Medford 187DPT

The poll says folder, but I usually edc a pocket-carry fixed blade too - rotation includes Spyderco mule or Spartan phrike or RMJ Utsidihi

Benchmade Griptilian 550 G10
Lionsteel TM1
Kizer Sovereign
ZT0550
Cold Steel Ultimate Hunter

Currently competing to replace one of the above: Benchmade Crooked River

Anything else: (Keeping with brands listed in OP)

Spyderco Stretch (most often the HAP40 version due to the thinner blade stock)
ZT 0770CF
Spyderco Gayle Bradley 1

(Finally jumped aboard the Bugout train and orderd one last night! List is subject to change)

In no particular order:

ZT630
Spyderco Pacific Salt Serrated
Cold Steel American Lawman
CRK Sebenza 25
Emerson CQC-7 or Commander or my EDC go-to, the CQC-8

I voted PM2 (s110v for me) and 940 (the -1 and 943 I own) form the list

But I would have added:
Delica 4
ZT0450
Chaparral
Nakamura