Traditional and Modern pairings

mitch13

Gold Member
uMrHrf.jpg

Will Power

Gold Member
Never owned an Italian car, have ya? Lol

I have to admit that some of the lionsteels, especially Ck’s, are quite neat. Almost perfect traditional modern knife if you ask me. I carry my warhorse second only to my Dunlap stockman.

Well as I'm a European in Europe, once actually, a FIAT ;) For two years and much to the 'experts' horror it caused me NO trouble at all:D Unlike a very expensive famed German product that in the same time frame was endlessly being repaired-fortunately under warranty :rolleyes: I only buy Japanese cars now, I want no problems:)

Lionsteel are divisive and I think that's the appeal to an extent. I like the quality, finish and inspiration of their knives, something new, honouring something old:cool:

bQvr2jy.jpg

sunknife

Gold Member
Pal cutlery cattle punch with nice synthetic covers and a white bone covered AG Russell. I 'm guessing the Russell would be considered modern due to the thumb stub. The dagger shaped blade profile is sharpened on one side only. Notable pairs - 1.jpeg

Peregrin

Traditional Forum Moderator
Gold Member
I 'm guessing the Russell would be considered modern due to the thumb stub
That would be correct! Nice Agents Office Knife! I've got one. I think mine was an older offering with stag, some engraving and ATS-34 blade steel.
Figured it was a good time to take another pic of it with my newest acquisition.
nH7xqTK.jpg

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC