Traditional folders and watches/timepieces

This weekend's things.
original.jpg

Just my work Casio. I still can't believe how this thing just became my work watch. When it came in I thought "well that's ugly". Maybe that is the reason I can carelessly throw it on and beat it up.
At this point I'm absolutely convinced it's indestructible. Water, sparks, impact... Nothing has phased it. There are some pock marks on the crystal, probably from grinder sparks or solder, but you really have to look to see them.

20231016_105601~2.jpg

WalleyeBob WalleyeBob how is your 16s Hamilton coming? Hopefully not giving you a hard time! Beautiful movement you have there. Just wondering, sorry, I'm a pocket watch nerd! 😁

WalleyeBob WalleyeBob how is your 16s Hamilton coming? Hopefully not giving you a hard time! Beautiful movement you have there. Just wondering, sorry, I'm a pocket watch nerd! 😁
RickHuf RickHuf : Hello! I set it aside so I could try my hand at taking apart my Zenith wristwatch. All went well and she’s keeping great time now, however, I need a new date wheel. Toying with watches is much more fun than looking for parts….

Zenith Autosport from 1973.
Queen Winchester 3949S from 1991.

IMG_9650.jpeg

Decided to tote this pare again.
View attachment 2366583
"Watch Pocket" (note quotes🤨🙄) is much too tiny for the watch🤨, so it is holding the Toferner, which is a fairly tight fit with the sheath. (without the sheath it would cut through the "watch pocket" and me. That would make a big mess, and ruin the jeans ... not to mention I don't beleive I have any extra red stuff. 🤔🙄) I might utilize the belt loop on the sheath, I have not made up my "mind" (note qotes) on that.
Watch is hung from belt in a "exrta" hole along the bottom edge.

A standard Buck 301 is in RFP.
Vic Hercules (onna VIC (now) no chain version belt hanger. I've had the hanger for 10 or 12 years. I'm not sure what happened to the chains. Probably somewhere in my camper, or the storage trailer, or the expedited box truck I drove. If one of the latter two, isle never seeum again. ☹️) & Huntsman also on belt.

"NEVER tote just one!" 😇👍

Back