Traditional folders and watches/timepieces

TzeJnxL.jpeg

Woodtroll Woodtroll the dark brew 83s came in two flavors, some accidentally had the etch left off in haste. IMO they were popular due to the nice bone / shield, but weren't any more limited than other SKUs from the 2021 83 run. Good luck in your search.

GEC83darkbrews-1.jpg

Woodtroll Woodtroll the dark brew 83s came in two flavors, some accidentally had the etch left off in haste. IMO they were popular due to the nice bone / shield, but weren't any more limited than other SKUs from the 2021 83 run. Good luck in your search.

GEC83darkbrews-1.jpg

Thank you! I appreciate the information! I don't care about the etching one way or another, but I would like to find one of these on the second-hand market sometime. The jigging and coloring on the bone is indeed what first caught my eye.

Love this one! Have been slowly working on it for a year or so. I still need the correct hour hand, but everything else is sorted. It looked like it was hit by a truck when I got it, but it has the OG bracelet and it actually fits my wrist so I put some extra effort into it. IMG_20231118_122043068~2.jpgIMG_20231118_121953483~2.jpg

Back